Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are you tired of feeders? Elo boosting service for EU/EUNE/TR

Discussion on Are you tired of feeders? Elo boosting service for EU/EUNE/TR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are you tired of feeders? Elo boosting service for EU/EUNE/TR

Hello summoners,

We are a group of dedicated LoL players from the netherlands. We currently only boost on the following servers: EUW,EUNE,TR

We are a farely new as boosters, but we have considerable experience in League of Legends Ranked; Solo and Team rankeds. Because we are new to boosting we are one of the cheapest around, and we will always get you to the rating you pay for.

- - Prices

Requirements :
-16+ Champions
-2 rune pages with runes

Are you interested? Send me a message and we can talk further.
I can provide proof after we contact.

Greetings,
From another summoner!

Edit : We will be starting to sell gold accounts around 80/100 dollar in Season 4! So be around!
Edit 2: My skype : Nicenankid , I will be talking with you tomorrow!
Old 01/07/2014, 00:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 315/0/1
U still Search Vouches ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2014, 00:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 140/0/0
#added
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2014, 00:10   #4

My skype : Nicenankid , I will be talking with you guys tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KireiEloBoostService View Post
#added
My skype username is Nicenankid , I will be talking with people tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoenixD View Post
U still Search Vouches ?
Yes please, that would be really cool!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ➳ the ACTUALLY cheap boost ➳ Challenger EUW ➳
08/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
BOOSTING & COACHING Chall euw (peak LP: ~550 LP), mid main I have concrete evidence of my skill and rank that will make you 100% sure I can boost you easily and that I am actually challenger if you have any doubts BOOSTING Bronze 8€ per div Silver 12€ per div gold 15€ per div
EUW / EUNE Boosting service
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am a diamond player offering an elo boosting service up to and including Diamond V My pricing is as follows: $15 per division in Bronze. $22 per division in Silver. $33 per division in Gold. $45 per division in Plat. Plat I -> Diamond V $55
[Selling] Elo Boosting Service (NA,EUW,EUNE)
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Prices (All regions are the same): http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/sashko10 0/EloBoost.png Games: (Will add more as I get more done.) http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/sashko10 0/EloBoost2.png Vouches: stevenz1337 "Played a vouch game for me and crushed. Very nice guy, doing 3 jobs for me, use him 100%. A +++"
*NEW BOOSTER/CHEAP!* Dia II boosting service on EUW/EUNE, boosting till dia 5
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
~EUW/EUNE DIAMOND BOOSTER - FAST AND CHEAP~ This service is only for accounts on Europe West & Europe East. Currently i am the only one doing the boosts. Your account will have first priority. You can keep track of your account and spectate when I am boosting. All of your questions or concerns will be answered. You will be informed every day about the progress.
EUW\EUNE - New Boosting service
01/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, me and my friend (2.2k s2) are willing to boost few accounts a week for few bucks, our prices maybe cheap compared to other booster around here, but we will be able to boost your account 100 elo per day easly. Prices are per 100 ELO 0-1000 ELO : 8 EUR 1000-1200 : 10 EUR 1200-1400 : 15 EUR Only Paypal accepted as gift only!