Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting accounts (2 wins) for free! NA ONLY

Discussion on Boosting accounts (2 wins) for free! NA ONLY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
Boosting accounts (2 wins) for free! NA ONLY

Boosting accounts up (2 wins) for vouches for my Boosting service comming out soon. You can log in with Teamviewer if you like! I really would appreciate if you had Rengar because he is my main jungle/top. Here are a few of my last games (on my account) SKYPE: ZANE.STORIE7
Old 01/06/2014, 09:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Could Vouch you in Silver and Plat Elo let me Know if you are interested
Old 01/06/2014, 19:38   #3

I'd be glad too, I just need any ELO vouches besides Diamond.
Old 01/06/2014, 19:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
those builds lol, i wouldn't recommend giving him your account unless its low bronze div.
Old 01/06/2014, 19:43   #5

You obviously have not played rengar as a carry. Please don't talk anymore xD

P.S. What do you know.. You just joined this month xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting Bronze accounts up 1 rank for free! NA ONLY
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting accounts up for vouches for my new boosting service comming out. Im a plat 2 player on NA so i'll be boosting in NA for free :)
[Selling] Boosting bronze LoL accounts for free!
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yeah that's right, on EUW and EUNE. I'm a diamond rated jungler for 2 seasons now, I want to fool around a bit on top lane/mid lane - I promise I'll get you up a division or two for free. I wanna do the community a favor! Skype: Gnominator1337 - check my other threads for feedback. Highly valued boost. First come, first serve. As this is a free service, I reserve the right to decline costumers, based on my time. Freelo for everyone!
[Buying] Elo boosting 10 wins Jungle only
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says i want someone trusted to play 10 games jungle only from my account which it is on gold 5.im willing to buy 3 euros per win bundle.anyone interested pm me :)
Free elo boosting (duo que) 1000-1400 accounts!
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am looking to get a elo carrying service set up and, need some rep built up first. I have decided the best way to do this is to offer my service for free you can either duo que with me or, use the standard elo carrying method of having me on your account. As of right now the service is ABSOLUTELY FREE so contact me on skype at BigfatManG before i get the ten rep i need. -------------- EDIT: This offer is now closed it was a good run but, i got all the rep i need thank you to all who...