EloPro Boosting Service
EloPro Boosting Services are Back!
About Us
We are a group of experienced D1 and Challenger players, looking to help you guys with your Elo problems! We took a fairly long break to focus on other things. 2 of my boosters were picked up into LCS teams, and the rest of my guys were training/practicing for the Coke Zero League. As of yesterday (03/01/2014), the Challenger teams were selected and we now have time to return to boosting! So you will be letting true pros play on your account.
I hope you understand I've had to hide plenty of information - my boosters are all pretty well known in the community and are actively taking part in Riot events, and I would never want to compromise that for them.
What We Offer
We offer fast, reliable and competively priced services, tailored to your needs. We can play individual games for you, promotional series, or even entire divisions/leagues. We can boost using a secure VPN to keep your IP masked from Riots logging system, and even stream your games if requested.
Our Prices
Division Boosts - These are only available if you are receiving atleast the average LP per game.
Bronze V to IV – €10
Bronze IV to III - €10
Bronze III to II - €10
Bronze II to I - €10
Bronze I to Silver V - €15
Silver V to Silver IV - €15
Silver IV to Silver III - €15
Silver III to Silver II - €15
Silver II to Silver I - €15
Silver I to Gold V - €20
Gold V to Gold IV - €20
Gold IV to Gold III - €20
Gold III to Gold II - €20
Gold II to Gold I - €20
Gold I to Platinum V - €30
Platinum V to Platinum IV - €30
Platinum IV to Platinum III - €30
Platinum III to Platinum II - €30
Platinum II to Platinum I - €30
Platinum I to Diamond V - €50
Diamond V to Diamond IV – €50
Diamond IV to Diamond III – €75
Diamond III to Diamond II – €100
Diamond II to Diamond I - €125
Challenger Promotions – Contact Us for a custom price.
Promo Series
Please contact us for a custom quote!
Placement Matches
These have been very popular preparing for S4. We can get you Gold (anywhere from G5 to G1) for a set price of €40 - If the placements land below Gold we will boost you up free of charge!
Per Win Boosts
Bronze Win - €4 -
Currently €3.20
Silver Win - €6 -
Currently €4.80
Gold Win - €8 -
Currently €6.40
Platinum Win - €15 – €20 (dependent on League) -
Currently €12 - €16
Diamond Win – €25 - €35 (dependent on League) -
Currently €20 - €28
These prices are fully negotiable, as I appreciate some of you may have more league points than others. Just contact our customer support, and we’ll be happy to help!
Previous Vouches and Screenshots (From our old thread)
Challenger Promos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwolfx1
These guys were able to boost my account from 60 Points Bronze I to Silver V.
Logged onto my other account and spectated/pm'd the booster throughout. Learnt alot and gained ELO!
Thanks again, and would recommend to anyone!
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Cudi x
Hey!
Asked to vouch here by them. I was existing friends with one of their boosters, but was offered a discounted boost. I paid for Gold V up to Plat III. Will probably pay for the rest of the way to Dia V aswell, but no money until the end of the month.
I made sure I was able to play premades alongside the boosters progress. So ofc, it is slightly slower than a regular boost. However, the results have been fantastic.
Plat III so far, but I cant vouch more for these guys. My MMR has skyrocketed! And as you can see by those Lee stats, they dont lose much either!
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by solapsity
Just to let everyone know, EloPro Boosting is definitely legit. Got my account from Silver II to Silver I (meant to be Gold but there were MMR problems). I'll definitely be using their services once I get paid, they're really nice guys and really good at the game.
Thanks!
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by EloPro Boosting
Another job complete!
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx0n_hue
These guys are too good got me from silver 2 to gold 5 pretty quick. Really good communication and great plays straight up legit people. Awesome i love you <3
|
And from ePvP:
Contact Us
Skype: EloProBoosting
Email:

Website: Under Construction