EUNE acc Silver 2. 11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello. So since i dont play on eune anymore i decided to sell my account.I have full info with first email, info where acc was created when etc. I would like to get 5-7$ for it. Heres some pics: http://imageshack.com/a/img600/1642/zq9k.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img200/9049/b7h.png
EUNE Smurf Account Silver V 55 Champs INSANE MMR !!! ~Silver 2 MMR 10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies http://www.cehp.de/deutschland-flagge.bmp Deutsch http://www.cehp.de/deutschland-flagge.bmp
Hallo, ich verkaufe hiermit einen Level 30er LoL-Account auf EUNord und Ost.
Der account besitzt 55 Champions und 8 Skins sowie eine unglaublich gute MMR !
Der Account war Silber 2 und ist wegen inaktivität auf Silver 5 gedroppt, daher ist seine MMR immer noch Silber 2 und er bekommt +30 LP pro Win !
Screens:
http://puu.sh/4RsnO.jpg
http://puu.sh/4Rsjb.jpg
[Selling] EUNE SILVER I 10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Selling lvl 30 account EU NE Silver division 1.
Skins owned:Judgement Kayle +riot facebook and youtube for Ali and Tris.
Runes:FUll AP page and standard AD (ad reds ,MR blues ,armor reds and AD quints.)
Price: 5 euros PSC. I don't go first only if u have 70+/0/0 possitive votes :)
For more information check out attachments or add me on skype @ hooreaa
[wts] eune silver 03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies http://i.imgur.com/X4IxaSL.jpg
skype : sharakulasuke
i only go first with trusted ppl.