The Boosting Circuit|Premium Elo Boosting Services 11/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies http://i42.tinypic.com/2lniqti.png
News
Hiring Boosters From Every Region
Doing Vouch Games to 3 Members(30+ TBM)
Servers Available:
North America
Europe Servers
[Selling] Elo boosting services for EUW 07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello Guys, I will be offering cheap, fast, effective elo
boosting services.
I am a League of Legends player since Beta. Season 1 gold,
season 2 Diamond, Season 3 Challenger.
I have played over 2500 normal games
and more then 1800 ranked games including only my account.
Prices: Bronze Tier = 10€ per Division
Silver Tier = 15€ per Division
Gold Tier = 20€ per...
[Selling] ELO Boosting Services 05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I'm a diamond 3 player on the NA servers; boosting all NA accounts below diamond 5. Below are my prices. If you are interested contact me on skype at "elojobs" or email [email protected].
Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 @ 0 LP $20.00
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 @ 0 LP $20.00
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 @ 0 LP $20.00
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 @ 0 LP $20.00
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 @ 0 LP $25.00
Silver 5 to Silver 4 @ 0 LP $30.00
Silver 4 to Silver 3 @ 0 LP $30.00
Elo Boosting Services (NA) 05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I'm a 2.2k Elo player and I have nothing better to do with my time. I can easily carry games up to at least 1800 which is the peak I will be offering my services to. I can do up to 2k but the games start to get iffy at around 1800 due to the worst type of trolls so I would prefer to only go up to 1800.
Anyway,
0-1300 = $10/100 Elo
1300-1400 = $15/100 Elo
1500-1600 = $20/100 Elo
1600-1700 = $30/100 Elo
1700-1800 = $40/100 Elo