Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELOHELLBOOSTING™-[✔]Phone Verified[✔]Elite Gold Trader[✔]PREMIUM[✔]CHEAPEST ELOBOOST

Discussion on ELOHELLBOOSTING™-[✔]Phone Verified[✔]Elite Gold Trader[✔]PREMIUM[✔]CHEAPEST ELOBOOST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/16/2014, 21:38   #181 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This elo boosting service was the best i found online both price-wise and quality-wise. The service was done quickly, in a professional manner and I have developed a trust with this service and the booster! Went from Bronze 4 to Silver 5 in about 3 to 4 days. I highly recommend using this service, the price is more than affordable and the boosting impeccable. Thanks guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2014, 21:55   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by blödesbaum View Post
This elo boosting service was the best i found online both price-wise and quality-wise. The service was done quickly, in a professional manner and I have developed a trust with this service and the booster! Went from Bronze 4 to Silver 5 in about 3 to 4 days. I highly recommend using this service, the price is more than affordable and the boosting impeccable. Thanks guys!
Amazing guy and a really really good character. Pleased to be workin for such clients.

UP FOR MORE!
Old 06/20/2014, 00:55   #183 Trade Status: Verified(?)

the elo boost was very good. the details were done in a few minutes and he started directly. very fast,cheap and trustful
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2014, 20:34   #184 Trade Status: Verified(?)

4th correct boost

Thank you a lot ! Really good boosters i reccomend to all for elo hell
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2014, 19:26   #185 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Where do i begin, from the start to the end, I have never been so pleasured to be in the online company of a group of such lovely, kind human beings. They catered for my every need, from playing specific champs to finishing the order within the day.
Not one bad thing can be said except i had to pay for it. I am thouroughly happy with the service and would recommend it to everyone from my mum to my sister to my dog. Perfect and a big thumbs up, many more orders to come!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2014, 14:08   #186 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing booster , really friendly and cheap.

One of the best booster around . recommend ! Its nice to do business with people like this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2014, 20:54   #187 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This guys is just fantastic, fast service, very friendly and cheap prices, recommended 100%.
Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2014, 23:19   #188 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After I searched some time for a service that doesmt look like fakers and is also cheap, I thought this was the best one, and now I think I was right.
The booster was rly nice and answered all my questions even if Imade it a bit difficult with some special wishes, like some times they shouldnt play or so on.
If I would buy a booster again I will sure do it again with this one!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2014, 11:09   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJumperxX View Post
After I searched some time for a service that doesmt look like fakers and is also cheap, I thought this was the best one, and now I think I was right.
The booster was rly nice and answered all my questions even if Imade it a bit difficult with some special wishes, like some times they shouldnt play or so on.
If I would buy a booster again I will sure do it again with this one!
Thank u sir the important thing is that we managed :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotbotrobot View Post
This guys is just fantastic, fast service, very friendly and cheap prices, recommended 100%.
Thanks!
Boost finished within 3 hours, fast n easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsDarkness View Post
Amazing booster , really friendly and cheap.

One of the best booster around . recommend ! Its nice to do business with people like this.
Pleasure to be working for guys like that.Patient and understanding !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakzNaidu View Post
Where do i begin, from the start to the end, I have never been so pleasured to be in the online company of a group of such lovely, kind human beings. They catered for my every need, from playing specific champs to finishing the order within the day.
Not one bad thing can be said except i had to pay for it. I am thouroughly happy with the service and would recommend it to everyone from my mum to my sister to my dog. Perfect and a big thumbs up, many more orders to come!!
Boost finished quite quickly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbow View Post
Thank you a lot ! Really good boosters i reccomend to all for elo hell
Restored the account's mmr in the process as well!
Old 07/03/2014, 19:00   #190 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thx you bro !! Great job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 10:26   #191 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So amazing! Was really afraid at first but everything worked out! I actually had paypal problems and could pay a few days later just amazing very nice guys cooperating well and also knowing how to carry most games.. he won 18/20 or smth

very highly recommendet service!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2014, 20:53   #192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-
Old 07/07/2014, 21:00   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coesswar View Post
Wants money 1st before accepting any requests, i have 0 proof if he'd scamm!
Also, others are much nicer !
Sir,i specifically requested that i will accept the trade after the job is done.
Dont say things that are untrue, of course we get paid before the jobs, we dont play for free.
Furthermore, our company has never had any problems in the past with anyone, so if ure having a problem guess what: it is u who requests absurd things.

I was really polite, to the point where u didnt understand anything that i explained to u. I stopped the job i was doing to explain to u for 15 mins why we wouldnt scam u and how things work,and this is ur manners?
Thank *** we didnt do a job for u.
Old 07/07/2014, 23:30   #194 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He does not swindle. The proof? He worked for me. Later you make what you want but says not such things.

(bronze 1 to silver 5).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2014, 01:06   #195

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coesswar View Post
Wants money 1st before accepting any requests, i have 0 proof if he'd scamm!
Also, others are much nicer !
Booster here and X-Manager : Ofc we wouldnt accept a trade from you before we get the money. and in some circumstances we wouldnt even make a trade before job is done and money is secured.
EPVP TBM is way to abusable especially by new-comers ( like you ) with 0 or few TBH rating. There are several reports in the past where kiddos abuse the -1 TBM in some form of blackmailing even if everything went as smooth as promised.
We d never risk a -1 TBM not only cuz we re trying to keep reliable and smooth as service reputation BUT CUZ EPVP TBM is so abusable and the saddest part is that EPVP support is sooooooooooooo Slow even for VIP members who might ask a -1 removal. It might take a month for this to get removed even if you have solid proof from the first moment.
We boost mostly for fun . We re not begging for money and jobs. We decline a lot if we arent sure we cant afford them ( time - wise ) and we ll keep it like that . Thats a reason for being the cheapest around.
BB sir , happy we wont cooperate with you and tbh we would never do with immature ppl like you.

ps1) Oh , did i forgot to THANK YOU A LOT FOR THE FREE BUMP AND THE +10 skype add requests? It means a lot to us. Cya nerd.

EDIT :
Rofl you re such an annoying chimpanzee. oh gawd lol.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread