Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PLATINUM Division 4 acc (EUW)

Discussion on Selling PLATINUM Division 4 acc (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PLATINUM Division 4 acc (EUW)

SUMMONER NAME: Makawely

SERVER: EU West

DIVISION: Platinum Division 4

CHAMPIONS: 102

RUNE PAGES: 5

SKINS:
Victorius Elise
Spectral / Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks
Commando Jarvan IV
Traditional Karma
Judgment Kayle
Caterpillar Kog'Maw
Acolyte Lee Sin
Glacial Malphite
Dreadknight Nasus
Frozen terror / Ravager / Haunting Nocturne
Freljord Rammus
Blood Moon Shen
Earthrune Skarner
Lil Slugger / Traditional Trundle
Dragonslayer Vayne
Hyena Warwick
Jade Dragon Wukong
+ Unchained Alistar / Riot Girl Tristana

Contact me in PM or via
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB EUW ACC Platinum Division
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi , as title states im willing to buy an account with all original info but im not interested in accounts with tons of skins and other stuff. The account should have at least 3 rune pages ( ap, ad, support ) and around 60 champions => majority adc / top lane. P.S. message me with price or thread created on the forums regarding the account. I will do only paypal.
selling platinum account division I s3
03/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
35€ paypal only fast fast fast skype: bot.gg
selling platinum account division I s3
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello all selling my platinum account, division I 16 rune pages 80 champs 40+ skins pax sivir , haunting noc etc...
selling elo boosts up to division 5 platinum
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 3-7 days depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online keep in mind once you get to say silver/gold/platinum of any division you cannot drop down from division 5 My 2100 account currently this season ~...
Selling up to platinum division 5 & coaching
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone i am back to sell elo boosts! I have been playing league since june 2010 so you could definitely say I enjoy this game and would love to help some of you get out of elo hell I have good experience in high elo and any order you guys want should be fulfilled in 1-4 days possibly more depending on how much elo is wanted and what times you are online Coaching is 13$ hr My 2100 account currently this season ~ http://i.imgur.com/uaId3U9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1hhM6je.jpg My...