Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS Riven Rare Code

Discussion on CS Riven Rare Code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS Riven Rare Code

Hello
im willing to sell Championship riven,
i got this code , UNUSED for sure(Able to all except Turk server.) , from ebay,
I pretty quit from this game , i just search for PSC atm , I go first with only 100 TBM+
Price -100E PSC .

Add me skype -
Jewish1231
Old 12/07/2013, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
PUSh,
i dont go first for less then 100 TBMs .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ACC! RARE ACCOUNT!
01/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, i wanna sell my LoL account. It's on EUW, it has arround 140 skins. It has so many skins that you can't buy in the store anymore. Old holiday skins, old vanity skins. Lots of stuff like summoner icons, and ultimate skins (3.2k rp skins) I'm the creator of the account, and the only owner it has ever had. I have all information on the account, including registered email adress plus all other information. I have quit the game and therefore i just wanna pass on this awesome account to...
[Selling] OCE Silver 1 Account - Championship Riven and other rare skins!
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Silver 1 ranked OCE account 80 Champions Skins: Dynasty Ahri Midnight Ahri Amethyst Ashe Artic Warfare Caitlyn
[Selling] EUW | Level 30 | Unranked | 94 Champions | Rare Skins (CS Riven etc)
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys. Today i want to sell my Level 30 unranked account on EUW. Mostly i played this account for ARAM only so it doesnt have much normal wins. Let's go straight to the details. - Level 30 - Neutral Name - No numbers, no special characters - Unranked (Only played 2x 5v5) - Notable for great teamwork and being friendly. No warnings, no bans. - IP: 4xxx
[Selling] 1 Rare Championchip Riven Skin
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
1 Skin available Contact me here or skype: maxiking275 only paysafecard, dont play Lol anymore http://i.epvpimg.com/yWrXd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/jZfLf.jpg
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Championship Riven - Pax Sivir )
10/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
SOLD