Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver III 41 EUW champions no skins no bonus rune pages 10 euro

Discussion on Silver III 41 EUW champions no skins no bonus rune pages 10 euro within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver III 41 EUW champions no skins no bonus rune pages 10 euro

Hey there looking to sell this account its nothing much so only 10euro and here is the list of champions -

NO ORIGINAL EMAIL the reason for that is that i can't give it away it has to much info in there that i need if you are still interested you can add me on skype - bobi9997
ONLY PAYPAL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver III 41 EUW champions no skins no bonus rune pages 10 euro
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there looking to sell this account its nothing much so only 10euro and here is the list of champions - http://imgur.com/O39Ht3L NO ORIGINAL EMAIL the reason for that is that i can't give it away it has to much info in there that i need if you are still interested you can add me on skype - bobi9997 ONLY PAYPAL bump bump
[Selling] EUW, 92 Champions, 51 Skins, 5 Rune Pages, Silver V.
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.
[Selling] EUW, 60 Champions, 26 Skins, 6 Rune Pages, Silver III.
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm selling this LoL account for 15€ via PayPal. I'm going first, if you're trusted member. My skype is kamiks.epvp RP: 89 IP: 2115 ( 0 IP Boosts ) Season 1 - Bronze, Season 2 - Silver Account inactive 1 week. Champions: http://i.imgur.com/F2TT0g4.png
[Selling] Silver 3 / EUW / 55 champions /16 skins / 6 rune pages
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Skins: 1.Noxus Hunter Anivia 2. Mythic Cassiopeia 3. Shadow Evelyn 4. Enchanted Galio 5. Temped Janna 6. Frost queen Janna 7. Mecha Khazix 8. Blood Stone Lissandra 9. Demoliser Nunu 10. BladeCraft oriana
[Selling] [EU-W] ALL champions | 136 Skins | Silver I | 20 Rune Pages
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Accepting Only Moneybooker Prepaid Cards PM me if interested Account 1 : $120 or best offer