Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP & TRUSTED ELOBOOST BY DIAMOND I

Discussion on CHEAP & TRUSTED ELOBOOST BY DIAMOND I within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 291
CHEAP & TRUSTED ELOBOOST BY DIAMOND I

What is Elo Boosting / Elo Jobs?
If you've ever felt "stuck" in your current division and think you deserve to be playing with players of a much higher skill level an elo boosting service is a cheap, trouble-free way to help raise your both your account's hidden MMR and division standings saving you the trouble of climbing out of a personal elo hell on your own.

How does Elo Boosting Work?
After selecting your elo boosting plan I will play on your account and get you to your desired division. For example, if you are a Bronze V player and want to go to Silver V, I will do that for you in a reasonable amount of time for an affordable price. I will not count losses against your purchase, and will continue playing until I have reached your desired goal. The amount of time it takes to complete an order varies on how many tiers (V, IV, III, II and I) and divisions (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond) you order. All work is completed when you are not playing on your account, and we can set up a schedule and a reliable contact method so that you always have access to play on your account if you wish.

When is an order complete?
After I have reached your desired tier and/or division I will contact you to let you know that the order is complete.

How do I know my account is safe?
League of Legends has a very secure method for account recovery, making stolen accounts impossible to hold on to as long as the original owner has access to a former account e-mail, and the personal information (first and last name, address, credit card information if you made any Riot point purchases in the past) they used when signing up for the account. In addition to account security, I will not speak to anyone on your friends list and will not talk to anyone in game if you wish other than to communicate objectives. I can guarantee no reports

Per win pricing
Placement - EUR 5 per win
Bronze - EUR 4 per win
Silver - EUR 4 per win
Gold - EUR 6 per win
Platinum - EUR 10 per win
Diamond - EUR 20 per win

Division Pricing
Includes up to 8 games (0-100 LP) and all promotion/series matches.

Bronze
Division 5 - EUR 10
Division 4 - EUR 10
Division 3 - EUR 10
Division 2 - EUR 10
Division 1 - EUR 10

Silver
Division 5 - EUR 15
Division 4 - EUR 15
Division 3 - EUR 15
Division 2 - EUR 15
Division 1 - EUR 20

Gold
Division 5 - EUR 25
Division 4 - EUR 25
Division 3 - EUR 25
Division 2 - EUR 25
Division 1 - EUR 30

Platinum
Division 5 - EUR 40
Division 4 - EUR 40
Division 3 - EUR 40
Division 2 - EUR 40
Division 1 - EUR 50

Diamond
Division 5 - EUR 60
Division 4 - EUR 60
Division 3 - EUR 60
Division 2 - EUR 60

Bundle Pricing
Includes all five divisions.

Bronze - EUR 40
Silver - EUR 75
Gold - EUR 100
platinum - $EUR 150
Platinum - Unavailable. See per win pricing.
Diamond - Unavailable. See per win pricing.

Payment Options
Paysafecard
Paypal

Contact Us
All of our official methods of contact are as follows.

Vouches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulkerman View Post
did a game ,here is the result ,nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoHako View Post
Soo ich hatte mit ihm gerade ein vouch game und ich muss sagen sehr guter spieler er war als jungler mit nunu unterwegs und hat jede lane gut gehalten und war immer zu jede zeit perfekt zu stelle echt krasser kerl und top spieler aufjedenfall hier nochmal ein screen ich war als leona unterwegs .... -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoHako View Post
super booster 100% trusted booste bei ihm preise sind auch top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellit View Post
My Elo is exploding.
<3 to him.

you should definitely check out this picture (sorry can't embed x)
Old 12/08/2013, 22:35   #2

elite*gold: 291
bumb

bumb