Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ALL CHAMPS/54 SKINS/Silver 3/Plenty of Runes/Vintage Summoner Icon

Discussion on EUW ALL CHAMPS/54 SKINS/Silver 3/Plenty of Runes/Vintage Summoner Icon within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ALL CHAMPS/54 SKINS/Silver 3/Plenty of Runes/Vintage Summoner Icon

Hey guys looking to sell one of my accounts. Like the title says, all champs, 54 skins, is currently Silver 3, has 11 Rune Pages and plenty of runes to fill them as well as the Vintage icon which you get from "Having a Limited Edition Skin from the Harrowing 2010-2011, Snowdown Showdown 2009-2010, Winter Games 2010 or World Cup 2010 when they were first released."

Here are pics:

Notable mentions on the skins are Festive Moakai and Spirit Guard Udyr.

Accepting PP only from 30+ TBM trade members, will go first if you're very trusted as well otherwise I'd request you to.

Please PM me here or post, don't have a solid figure in mind.

Oh BTW forgot to mention:
- Bronze in S1
- Silver S2
- Silver S3
Old 11/30/2013, 11:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Really interested

25€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*Selling *EU-EAST 2060 Platinum elo~All Runes~35 Champs~Plenty Skins
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Guys im selling my east acc cuz i wont play LoL anymore. I accept paypal only ! No scammers or guys who want to check the account = block We can use forum middle man. Live Share from skype or I can add you in game to see it that is for real. Server: EU EAST Elo: 2069 Platinum Champs: 35
[WTS]EU-EAST 2060 Platinum elo~All Runes~35 Champs~Plenty Skins
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Guys im selling my east acc cuz i wont play LoL anymore. I accept paypal only ! No scammers or guys who want to check the account = block We can use forum middle man. Live Share from skype or I can add you in game to see it that is for real. Server: EU EAST Elo: 2069 Platinum Champs: 35
WTS: NA Silver 1500 Account!! Plenty champs/skins!
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell my NA Silver 1500 account alt as soon as possible as I don't need it anymore and just need the extra money. It has plenty of runes/champions with some skins to go along with all of it. Has season 1 silver border and atm close to 1500 elo on north america. Great all around account that has never been banned! wont go into too much detail, can just share screen and give details on skype so message me there or post below first!
[Sell] 2 EU West accounts with plenty of skins, champs & runes
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Both accounts ->(sold):