Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoosintgCompany Boosting To Diamond And i Play Couple Of games First for moretrust

Discussion on EloBoosintgCompany Boosting To Diamond And i Play Couple Of games First for moretrust within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
EloBoosintgCompany Boosting To Diamond And i Play Couple Of games First for moretrust

Order Here : Skype : Eloboostingcompany

Dont Worry Its Kinda Cheap and Faster

Legit..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Boosting for LEAGUES/PROMOTION GAMES (Silver 1 to Gold, Plat 1 to Diamond, etc)
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
(BTW I'm only on NA) Hey guys! I am a Diamond 1 ADC/Mid main here to help you guys get into a league you're happy with! Due to time constraints I can only boost promotional games and/or 1 division (Silver 1 to Gold 5, etc) I can either boost on your account, or you guys can duo with me on a bronze account I own :D
Lebron Games Presents Elo Jump - Diamond League Boosting
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/ZBnsIj4.jpg Welcome the elojump epvp thread. Contact us via Skype: elojump or through the website above ELO Jump offers boosts from Bronze V to Diamond I at a competitive rate. ELO Jump cares about our customers and caiters to your needs. ELO Jump Boosters are Diamond and Challenger-level players, primarily concentrated in North America. Each individual booster has years of experience in League of Legends and knows the ins and outs of solo queue. You will have steady...
WTB DIAMOND 3v3 TEAM AND PLAY 30% of THE GAMES
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy a diamond 3v3 team slot and play 30% of the games. I am willing to pay for the team and pay for the 30% of the the games I play with you. TEAM SLOT NA ONLY
[Selling] ~~Division Boosting by Diamond Player ~~ LF Vouch games
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Currently in Diamond 1 soloQ, and challenger in 5v5 I'll boost EUW and EUNE Offering boosts from bronze 5 to platinum 5 Looking for vouches, then I'll start with prices and screenshots of boosts Proof of my account