Snow Bunny Nidalee.
Silent Night Sona.
Red Card Katarina.
Striker Ezreal.
All-Star Akali.
Vancouuver Amumu.
Team Spirit Anivia.
Goalkeeper Blitzcrank.
Nutcracko
Earnest Elf Tristana.
skype: itzmeprophet
Nice try.
For these skins don't any code exist. Because they are not special made for GC, PAX or somestuff like them they are just unavable and come tomorrow for 1-2 weeks back.
[Trading] NICE SKIN ACC for SKIN Codes or Platinum V-IV Boost 10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey u can read it at the top here is link of the acc http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2906238-euw-16-limited-skins-acc-snowmerding er-festival-maokai-bad-santa-veigar.html
[Buying] Skin Code Card - Physical (ALL SKIN CODES) 09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies http://i.imgur.com/0AXcegv.png
I want to buy :
- Skin cards (Physical form - not code)
- Skin cards have to be used (I don't want to pay high amount for code - already got skins on my account)
- You can blur the code with marker or some paint.
- I want cards only for collectors needs. I don't need the code!
Skin cards i am still looking for :
- Pax Twisted Fate