Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum II EUNE

Discussion on Platinum II EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum II EUNE

WTS Plat II acc on EUNE 76 pts, 82 champions(), 19 skins( ), first owner, original mail, account balance 30 RP and 7700 IP, icons().
PM or comment for offers, first time selling account, dont know the real valu so we can work something out.
Thank you.

Tags
league acc sale, league account, league account 30

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [ S3 PLATINUM ] [ PLATINUM REWARDS ] [ 20 EUROS FAST ] [ EUNE ]
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I just made this smurf Platinum V, it has really high MMR, i was skipping divisions like G5 to G3 and to G1, so yeah. Price would be around 20€ I'm open to your offers, accepting PAYPAL. We can use middleman if you want. It's up to you. :) Account info: http://i.epvpimg.com/zpj8b.jpg
[Selling] PLATINUM 1, EUNE, 75 LP, 80 CHAMPS, PLATINUM BORDER,VICTORIUS ELISE
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
PLATINUM 1 EU EAST 75 LP 80 CHAMPS maybe more didnt count them well PLATNUM BORDER VICTORIUS ELISE 10 SKINS PRICE: 65 euros
[Selling] Platinum Acc, EUNE
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Platinum IV, 11 pages of Runes. Cool skins (some rare) Champs and skins Aatrox Ahri (Foxfire Ahri) Akali Alistar (Unchained Alistar) Amumu Anivia (Hextech Anivia)
[Selling] Platinum 5v5 team EUNE ! And Gold V eune!
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post offers here :D
[Selling] EUNE Platinum 1
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Platinum 1 acc with all theese champions and skins: Price:200 euro ! Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Caitlyn Cho'Gath (Gentelmen Cho'Gath Nightmare Cho'Gath)