Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Queing with 3 people in solo que rank source

Discussion on Queing with 3 people in solo que rank source within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Queing with 3 people in solo que rank source

Well someone has came up with this and question me. Why not just sell the source instead of making a client.

What would be your opinion on this? I already have it all set. This allows you to join in ranked ques with 2 additional people. I was going to make a full client with everything but this seems to be the most favored option.

I was thinking of the source for $750. What are your opinions on this?
Old 11/19/2013, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

In my opinion 750$ is alot for the source especially because some people (alot of people but not on this site i guess) can get the source and emulate the servers themselves.The best option for you is to sell the client all together and try to obfuscate and protect the servers because if you sell the source someone might foward it to riot and then they will patch it easily.
Old 11/19/2013, 23:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
In my opinion 750$ is alot for the source especially because some people (alot of people but not on this site i guess) can get the source and emulate the servers themselves.The best option for you is to sell the client all together and try to obfuscate and protect the servers because if you sell the source someone might foward it to riot and then they will patch it easily.
The client was going to be made and obfuscated but I now decided to work on a clientless bot to level up accounts for lol refs.
Old 11/19/2013, 23:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yang Software View Post
The client was going to be made and obfuscated but I now decided to work on a clientless bot to level up accounts for lol refs.
Ah thats kind off what i have been working on just by using proxys to connect and then packets to perfectly counter a game and win(custom game and would always go the same way.)
Old 11/19/2013, 23:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Please only use this section to trade.

#Closed
Closed Thread