Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB season 4 provisional games DUO

Discussion on WTB season 4 provisional games DUO within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB season 4 provisional games DUO

I'm in the North America region, I need a trusted booster to boost me DUO QUE to at least gold. Will take plat if prices are low. Looking for well repped guys.

skype - xdoneil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 3 Provisional matches (wins) OCE
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically right now im 3 out of 7 provisional matches on the OCE Server. I'm looking for a trusted member/booster to basically carry me the last 3 games to make it 6/10. Will pay per match. Scammers don't bother, I won't trust anyone lower than 10-20 TBM. Thanks.
[Buying] Provisional Matches on NA acc
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I need all 10 placement matches played on NA. Needs to be a trusted booster. Looking for Gold 5 guarantee. Leave offers and skype below
[Buying] NA Need provisional matches played
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Want someone to play the rest of my provisional matches for me. Currently 3-0 in provisional matches. Prefer someone trusted. Need at least 9-1 guarantee. Post prices and how many wins you can guarantee here.
[Buying] 3v3 Provisional Games. (NA)
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have a team, get you and a buddy, Play provisional games with me. If we make Silver, any division, I will pay you. If we make gold I will pay alot more, and higher. If you want to boost me from silver -> gold after that, I'll also pay alot more, and for every Rank you want to boost. Please contact me on here or in game at xDONeil. Thanks
[Buying] 4 Provisional wins
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to purchase 4 provisional wins currently at 5/6 if anyone is interested feel free to message me or comment with your price. You must be trusted for me to go first. -Myco