Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

▬▬▬►▪ ılıllı ★ ★ ★ [WTS] DIAMOND II: TEAM (EU WEST) SEASON REWARDS ★ ★ ★ ▪ ılıllı ◄▬▬

Discussion on ▬▬▬►▪ ılıllı ★ ★ ★ [WTS] DIAMOND II: TEAM (EU WEST) SEASON REWARDS ★ ★ ★ ▪ ılıllı ◄▬▬ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 413
The Black Market: 225/0/0
▬▬▬►▪ ılıllı ★ ★ ★ [WTS] DIAMOND II: TEAM (EU WEST) SEASON REWARDS ★ ★ ★ ▪ ılıllı ◄▬▬

Hey there!

Selling here an full Diamond II 5n5 team. After purchase you become the leader and can invite whoever you like.

Price is 95€ for entire team.

Screenshots available upon request.

Thanks!
Old 11/15/2013, 12:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 733
The Black Market: 167/0/1
I think that nobody will buy a team anymore 'cause all players already got his Season Rewards..
Old 11/16/2013, 07:42   #3

There are still lots of people who like to own their own diamond team
The proud and honor to own your own Diamond Team and the possibilites to invite whoever you like to your team makes people happy and proud.

I mean you get like 20 adds a day just because of the team and ppl asking if they can join ;P That kinda makes you popular and famous!

Btw team still for sale! Let me know if you want it
Old 11/16/2013, 10:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonzia View Post
There are still lots of people who like to own their own diamond team
The proud and honor to own your own Diamond Team and the possibilites to invite whoever you like to your team makes people happy and proud.

I mean you get like 20 adds a day just because of the team and ppl asking if they can join ;P That kinda makes you popular and famous!

Btw team still for sale! Let me know if you want it
Never heard so much bullshit on one time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2013, 10:55   #5

hah :P under 1% of all gamers are team leader of a diamond 5n5 team.

If you want to become one of them than this is your chance.
Closed Thread