Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



LF manager for elo boosting

Discussion on LF manager for elo boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 7
LF manager for elo boosting

Hello.

Searching for a manage for ELO boosting.
Im D1 exp 2.3k+ exp and done alot of previous jobs - more info on skype.

I can boost from bronze to D5 and I do coaching + duo queue's aswell.

Are you interrested in helping me out + ur % profit add me on skype jens.lol2

Or my thread
Sweetz123 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 6
Dont trust he's a scammer

He try to steal account and money.

today he added me on skype and say "im trusted etc im diamond 1"

and ask to me some if i need vouches
ddeaths is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 4
omg bad boy
OlegasKrutas is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeaths View Post
Dont trust he's a scammer

He try to steal account and money.

today he added me on skype and say "im trusted etc im diamond 1"

and ask to me some if i need vouches
Wtf is ur problem and thats just not true WTF.

I have the conversation, and I asked YOU FOR a vouching game.

Never asked for ur info or money.
---- I added you because I wanted you to do a vounch game for me on MY ACCOUNT !

Please dont got flame me again
Sweetz123 is offline  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 107
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 899
Received Thanks: 67
Well dude I remember you.
You added me after I told you in your boosting thread I could vouch and you just said on skype "you need boosts in silver?" and ***** like that pretending to boost already for money instead of vouching even though my Silver account was just for vouching and it was not my main.

So, basically, I don't know if you try to scam or not (maybe it's not) but you really need to improve your attitude before anything else. Good luck.
Victorious Boosting is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackj4ck View Post
Well dude I remember you.
You added me after I told you in your boosting thread I could vouch and you just said on skype "you need boosts in silver?" and ***** like that pretending to boost already for money instead of vouching even though my Silver account was just for vouching and it was not my main.

So, basically, I don't know if you try to scam or not (maybe it's not) but you really need to improve your attitude before anything else. Good luck.
If I had a bad attitude its my problem. All have bad days.
You can add me again if you like and i'll do a coaching lesson for you.

And its funny how people SPAM me right away because one person (who is lying and flames me for somethings thats not true) just simple walk over me.

Cant see the big picture here. I have my own thread where i'm doing jobs + 2 other threads where I have done alot of jobs for the other "companies" who is selling boosts and ALL 100% done.

So Why this is going on I really dont understand.
Sweetz123 is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 6


bye scammer
ddeaths is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 149
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeaths View Post


bye scammer
what a idiot u are. really dont hope anyone will get ur service.
all you do is lie and flame me with nothing to hold on to.

just flame me and keep messing my threads up if that makes you proud
Sweetz123 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure hey guys,my name is Hazem I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it. We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons *The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality* Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Sup guys,my name is evomau Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it. We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1. We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended. The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.