Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sales on NA jax and sivir check it out

Discussion on sales on NA jax and sivir check it out within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 391/0/0
sales on NA jax and sivir check it out

hello have huge sell on pax jax and px sivir on NA server only

pax jax 30euro

pax sivir 20 euro
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Halloween sales check it out!!!
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/4UCcb.png
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
[Selling] PLAT I ALL CHAMPS 163 SKINS TRIUMPHANT RYZE PAX SIVIR TPA BUNDLE COME CHECK IT OUT
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has: 2k+ normal wins 1.2k RP 37k+ IP left 163 SKINS!!! A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc And an extremely...
ACCOUNT SALES!!! QUITING !! SALES!!!
06/21/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
#1 lvl 57 str chinese bower. Server- Azteca Sp- 157,000sp left!! (FFD FOR LVL 76) Skills- Maxed fire,pach,ice Storage-4mill gold,elixirs,pots, and other random shit. #2 ESRO LVL 68 WIZZY BARD Server-esro 2 sp-like 15k ff'd 68 wizz skills + party bard skills. Storage- pages of elixirs + equip + armour +64 staff + 3-5mill gold.