Hey Elitepvpers Community,
I want to sell a Boost from Bronze to Gold!
Prices
Bronze V - Bronze IV 6€
Bronze IV - Bronze III 6€
Bronze III - Bronze II 6€
Bronze II - Bronze I 8€
Bronze I - Silver V 10€
Bronze V - Silver V 30€
Silver V - Silver IV 10€
Silver IV - Silver III 10€
Silver III - Silver II 10€
Silver II - Silver I 12€
Silver I - Gold V 15€
Silver V - Gold V 50€
Prices are negotiable!
If you are trusted I will boost first and you pay after and if you're not we can come up with an agreement that works out for both of us!
To add me in Skype click the left little Button under my profile!
I vouche for him in Bronze 2.
REALLY FRIENDLY & TRUSTED.
He lost once, but wasn't his fault, his team feeded as hell.
Great booster, able to boost in bronze. 8/10
[Selling] >>[Verified] DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond!<< 09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Intro:
Dogcat's Elo Boosting service has been around for 2 years and growing! We have successfully boosted over 150+
accounts on NA and EUW servers. We are a team of Diamond players that can safely and effectively get you out
of elo hell at ANY starting rank up to Diamond 5!
We also offer coaching and placement matches! More information below.
Security:
Security for our customers is our #1 priority. We use VPN service (which is approved by Riot) to protect your
account. So, just...
*NEW BOOSTER/CHEAP!* Dia II boosting service on EUW/EUNE, boosting till dia 5 04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies ~EUW/EUNE DIAMOND BOOSTER - FAST AND CHEAP~
This service is only for accounts on Europe West & Europe East.
Currently i am the only one doing the boosts.
Your account will have first priority.
You can keep track of your account and spectate when I am boosting.
All of your questions or concerns will be answered.
You will be informed every day about the progress.