Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Platinum and Gold Solo-Que Accounts

Discussion on NA Platinum and Gold Solo-Que Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Platinum and Gold Solo-Que Accounts

Hello guys,

So I am getting rid of a few smurfs of mine. I have one that I managed to boost to Platinum V and one that is in Gold IV. I am the original owner of these accounts and they are both eligible for the seasonal rewards.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested or want to know more details.

Thinking about $80 for the platinum account and $40 for the gold account. Trying to keep the price reasonable, but it is always negotiable.

GL

--------------------------------

Plat Account:

Champs Owned: ahri, alistar, amumu, anivia, annie, ashe, caitlyn, mundo, elise, ezreal, fiddles, garen, gragas, jax, jinx, kayle, khazix, lee sin, leona, malphite, malzahar, master yi, miss fortune, nasus, nidalee, nunu, oriana, poppy, riven, ryze, sejuani, shen, singed, sivir, sona, soraka, taric, tristana, tryndamere, varus, vayne, veigar, vi, vladimir, warwick, ziggs, zyra

6 rune pages, full runes, a few skins here and there

---------------------------------

Gold Account:

Champs owned: ahri, akali, alistar, amumu, anivia, annie, ashe, caitlyn, chogath, corki, mundo, evelyn, fiddles, garen, irelia, janna, jax, jinx, kassadin, kayle, kennen, leblanc, leona, lulu, lux, malphite, master yi, morgana, nami, nasus, nunu, poppy, ryze, sejuani, shen, singed, sion, sivir, sona, soraka, taric, teemo, tristana, tryndamere, twisted fate, varus, veigar, vladimir, warwick, xinzhao, zilian, zyra

3 rune pages, full ad, ap, adc runes, a few random skins here and there
also has 1000RP
Old 11/06/2013, 05:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what champs/runes/skins? and do they come with recovery info?
Old 11/06/2013, 05:56   #3

After my scrimmage I'll post the runes/champs etc. And as for recovery, one of them is my personal account =\, the other one is one by a personal email of a very close friend. It's safe.
Old 11/06/2013, 06:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so doesnt come with recovery info? =/
Old 11/06/2013, 06:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTeknik View Post
so doesnt come with recovery info? =/
Well one of them is an account that I attached to a personal email. The other one is an account a close-rl friend gave to me because he quit. I can assure you they are absolutely safe. But if you aren't interested or anything don't try to cause trouble or soft-troll.

I've done enough trades on the forums, and includes ones much bigger than this by far. Anyways...

Plat Account:

Champs Owned: ahri, alistar, amumu, anivia, annie, ashe, caitlyn, mundo, elise, ezreal, fiddles, garen, gragas, jax, jinx, kayle, khazix, lee sin, leona, malphite, malzahar, master yi, miss fortune, nasus, nidalee, nunu, oriana, poppy, riven, ryze, sejuani, shen, singed, sivir, sona, soraka, taric, tristana, tryndamere, varus, vayne, veigar, vi, vladimir, warwick, ziggs, zyra

Gold Account:

Champs owned: ahri, akali, alistar, amumu, anivia, annie, ashe, caitlyn, chogath, corki, mundo, evelyn, fiddles, garen, irelia, janna, jax, jinx, kassadin, kayle, kennen, leblanc, leona, lulu, lux, malphite, master yi, morgana, nami, nasus, nunu, poppy, ryze, sejuani, shen, singed, sion, sivir, sona, soraka, taric, teemo, tristana, tryndamere, twisted fate, varus, veigar, vladimir, warwick, xinzhao, zilian, zyra

also has 1000RP
Old 11/06/2013, 06:47   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvA-Darkchlor View Post
Well one of them is an account that I attached to a personal email. The other one is an account a close-rl friend gave to me because he quit. I can assure you they are absolutely safe. But if you aren't interested or anything don't try to cause trouble or soft-troll.

I've done enough trades on the forums, and includes ones much bigger than this by far. Anyways...

Plat Account:

Gold Account:

also has 1000RP
im not trying to "cause trouble or soft-troll" by any means. im just trying to help potential buyers see what theyre getting, not to discredit you at all, never said anything about you sir. sorry that you feel this way.

on another note, im interested in the plat account, would you be willing to screenshare via skype?
Old 11/06/2013, 16:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTeknik View Post
im not trying to "cause trouble or soft-troll" by any means. im just trying to help potential buyers see what theyre getting, not to discredit you at all, never said anything about you sir. sorry that you feel this way.

on another note, im interested in the plat account, would you be willing to screenshare via skype?
No worries.

I can probably do that. Give me your skype and I'll add you once I'm available today. I would prefer to just give you a screenshot of whatever you need. But we can talk about the details later.