Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Booster Partner

Discussion on Looking for a Booster Partner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Booster Partner

hi everyone i am looking for someone who is interested to work for me.

i get currently 2-3 boost requests a day and need someoen who is interested to take jobs.

I Need someone who can boost succesfully to Platin 5+ so atleast 1 divison a day.

only contact me if you can take jobs till platin 5.

always leave your Pricelist also here.

IF YOU LINK ME ANY THREAD OF U I WILL IGNORE YOU

P.S . : I Use ebay as platform since the customers are paying 100% and wont charge back i have at ebay 73 trades with 100% positive rate
Old 11/04/2013, 15:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 99
The Black Market: 242/0/0
Is it NA or EU?
Old 11/05/2013, 01:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Diamond 5 EUW. Have previous boosting experience(3 accounts from silver 5 to platinum 5 in about 3 weeks).
Old 11/05/2013, 04:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what region(s)?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond Booster Looking to Partner with others
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im a diamond booster looking to partner with others for more jobs. I've made alot of money so far by boosting friends and I wanted to start boosting seriously. Add me on skype if your interested/ want more info : stealer545
Looking for a Booster Duo Partner (I am a booster)
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently in the boosting service business and have been for about a year. I recently dont have a partner to duo with anymore, so Im just asking if theres any other solo boosters out there to duo with, it would make the job easier knowing that 2 people will carry, cause sometimes its really hard to carry just by yourself when all other lanes fail. Add me on Skype KennyC1139 I am a high d2 player.
Looking for a booster to partner with
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a diamond + booster to join my group. Business is slowly getting out of hand for just me alone to handle in a timely fashion. If you are interested add me in skype and we will talk! Skype: Lololmia I boost NA people btw.
[Buying] DUO Q BOOSTER PARTNER NA/ Diamond ACC
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Paying by paypal bank funded. No scums or scammers, if you're trying, walk along. contact: skype: kevin350sts
lf DuoQ booster/partner
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i need someone who can carrie games to play some duoque games on silver 1 (to gold). Im actually on 36 points and need ~6-8 wins (inclusive top of 5). If you carry the games alone i will pay you via PayPal. (sorry my english) pm with skype