Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<WTB> DuoQ Silver 1 to Gold 5 Need A Pro (OCEANIC)

Discussion on <WTB> DuoQ Silver 1 to Gold 5 Need A Pro (OCEANIC) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<WTB> DuoQ Silver 1 to Gold 5 Need A Pro (OCEANIC)

Looking for a Professional for DUOQ. Im currently 96points in Silver 1 but will need someone to duoQ with me to make it to GOLD!

Willing to pay $20AUS

Please provide evidence you are good..

hey all, still looking pst

still looking

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Boost Silver 1 -> Gold V (Oceanic)
11/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Currenly on Silver 1 - with 60 points. Gain around 5 points per win. Please state price and rep
Silver 1 - Gold 5 Oceanic Elo Boost
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I am looking to buy an elo boost from silver 1 to gold 5 on oceanic server. I am currently getting like 3-5 points per win, but as a few games are won I am sure that my mmr will return to something half decent and maybe get 5-7 points per win. I was in almost in promos for gold 5 and shit happened irl and I went on huge tilt and I am now at 0 pts. if interested please pm me on skype at liamge1 thanks :] edit: also buying a slot into a >gold 3v3 or 5v5 team on the oceanic server
[Buying] Oceanic Boost - Silver III > Gold V
10/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking For Cheap Oceanic League of Legends Boost Silver III 75 LP > Gold V Runes For Each Role Masteries For Each Role Tons Of Champions Gold MMR - Easy Boost
[Buying] Silver 1 to Gold 5 Boost! Oceanic Server
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for boosting. S1->G5 Oceanic. Leave your details in the thread.
[Buying] Oceanic Silver 2 -> Gold 5
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Currently 39 points into silver 2, only 1 game played on server MMR39 (?) (30 games ranked total). Wanting to get to Gold 5. Hoping to get this fairly cheap because of the low number of games that will need to be played due to the points being given for a win. If you could leave a response here with a skype contact I'll get in touch.