Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for boost with weird stuff for you

Discussion on Looking for boost with weird stuff for you within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
Looking for boost with weird stuff for you

Hey,
im totally mad of all players. I was allready S1 but went down to S3.. and now i lose here all games. I cant carry them. Maybe im too bad but i still want Gold 5.

So im looking for boosts. They dont need to be from S3 to G5, no. It cant be from S3 to S2 and somebody else from S2 to S1.

I think for Diamond Player it cant be really easy to boost me.
+20LP per win

If you boost me you can get:
- 1 Lv. 30 EUW Account
- Many Many epic Team Fortress 2 Stuff, im a old "rich" Tf2 Player
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] LoL Stuff -Acc's/Skin's/Boost's/whatever -
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] LoL elo boost for NX/MP/Scania stuff
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
>>>>NA<<<< Accepting NX, nebs, mesos, godly items etc. . Also accepting moneypak (you pay the fees) if you're paying with paypal, you must buy karma koins on pcgamesupply.com and give me the codes Leave your skype and leave a post if interested. i'll be willing to show you proof that i'm legit and not a scammer. Past experiences: - Ex-challenger
Hey guys! I boost your ranked elo and teach stuff too
09/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm a 2,3k player from EUW willing to help you guys reach a better elo by the end of the season 2. SKYPE: JoshCarrel Will join any teamspeak server if you prefer it over skype. I've boosted some friends accounts and a couple of guys from EUW to gold each of them. Pretty easy games, I usually duo or stream the game so you can see and understand what im doing. *PRICES*
Weird Stuff
08/04/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I sold hacks to so many people. And none of them had problems. But now I gave hacks to another guy, PackIO 0, CRC Updated, Hacks in their right folder. If he try's to connect to the game, it says : Client version it not up to date.. The weird thing is, he can connect ingame when the PackIO is on 1 '_' But it works for me, and all the other ppl o_O :handsdown::handsdown:
weird stuff
07/25/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
i saw someone buying an Advance Strength Scale Sword for 25m each i think theres a new hack anyone know what could this be?