Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DUOQ Boost

Discussion on DUOQ Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/08/2013, 11:16   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Could help you out when I get home, which is in about 4-5 hours
Old 11/08/2013, 12:48   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
Add me in skype toru.weber
Old 11/09/2013, 16:16   #18

elite*gold: 0
anyone available now on a per win basis?

Tags
boost, duoq, duoq boost, duoq lessons, duoqueue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] looking for g1 - p5 duoQ boost NA
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Duo queue only, and I'm only going with someone trusted. PM me or post your skype AND price here. Gain 20-21 LP/win. b
[Buying] Looking for duoQ boost from D5 to D2/1.
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello looking for a fast Eloboost via DuoQ from D5 to D1/2. The player of the d5 Account is legit D5 and easily carries with you. PM me with Price. URGENT. Account is in D4 Promotion right now.
[Buying] DuoQ Boost from SI to G5
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, im looking for a good player who can help me to reach Gold5, when i play with my friends (silver II/III) i gain about 10-15LP and lose 5-7LP. Pls respond with your Price and i gonna send u a PM if im interessted in your service. I can pay with Paypal or PSC, i gonna pay 50% when i accept your service and 50% when i hit Gold. Before i gonna accept, i want u to play 2games with me so i can decide if u can carry me or not. Last guy i trusted fed in first game, and also couldnt carry 2nd.
[Selling] Duoq elo boost in euw
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Im having a customer who is currently gold 3, so If anyone who is at gold league needs duoq boost feel free to add me in skype wish7boy. Prices are negoticiable :).
[Buying] DUOQ ELO BOOST
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Heya, I`m looking to duo q with a booster from gold 4 to gold 2. I currently have 41 LP in gold 4 on EUW The DUO Q part is non negotiable. Please do not spam me with PM's, Just leave your TRUSTED elo boost thread in the comments section please. I will only select people based on trust. I will go first obviously based on trust!