Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW BRONZE ACCOUNT FOR GOLD ACCOUNT

Discussion on EUW BRONZE ACCOUNT FOR GOLD ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW BRONZE ACCOUNT FOR GOLD ACCOUNT

Hi i could boost for free from bronze to silver or any divisions in bronze.
Also could trade an gold V smurf account for an bronze account.

accounts preferd with proper tier 3 runes.

pm me for more infomation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gold V Account.JPG (177.8 KB, 14 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I BUY YOUR BRONZE ACCOUNT (E*gold) [Ger/Eng]
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
English Hey guys, do you want to get rid of your bronze account (EUW)? Then you are right here! I buy them. The cheaper the account is, the better it is! But I will only spend the E*Gold, which I have in this moment. Write in this thread or pn me.
[B] LoL Bronze III Account [S] E*Gold
10/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 18 Replies
Huhu Com, Biete hier nen kleinen LoL Account auf dem Server EU-West an. Hier nen' paar infos: Server: Eu-West Champions: Hier Ranking: Hier Normal: 460 Wins
[B] Bronze II Account [S] PP, E-Gold
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen, nach längerem überlegen habe ich mich nun doch entschieden meinen Bronze II Account zu verkaufen. Willkommensmail ist nicht vorhanden! Der Account besitzt eine Ap und eine Ad Runenseite, keine Skins und 24 Champs, Server Eu West: http://i.epvpimg.com/1bgFh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/80dTb.png Annie
[Trading] EUW Gold for Bronze account
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade Gold S3 account for some Bronze account, because I'm starting to be elo booster, I would like to try it on my own account. I want Bronze or some Low elo account but with some skins and runes. Or If you just want this account, I will sell it for 30€ paypal/PP. Something about the account:
[Trading] EUW GOLD ACCOUNT for BRONZE ACC
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade Gold S3 account for some Bronze account, because I'm starting to be elo booster, I would like to try it on my own account. I want Bronze or some Low elo account but with some skins and runes. Or If you just want this account, I will sell it for 30€ paypal/PP. Something about the account: