Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Duo Elo Boost on OCE start asap

Discussion on WTB Duo Elo Boost on OCE start asap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm looking for someone from the Oce region to duo boost me for as many games as they can fit in their day (I'm up all night). I'm currently at Silver 2 and gaining like 20 points. I can pay via paypal, and would like some kind of proof that you can boost me eg:trusted, vouches. PM me your skype and prices or post in a comment and I'll add you and we'll go from there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Duo Elo Boost on OCE start asap
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to get boosted to gold via duo que. The biggest issue is I'm gaining like 5 points per game Atm. I can pay through paypal but I'm looking for someoe who can prove they can carry me and one that lives in the region because all other regions seem to get bulk lag. PM me or post your skye and we'll go from there =D
[Buying] Duo Elo Boost on OCE start asap
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a duo elo boost on oce for a couple hours (max 5 games) , pref have some sort of proof you can carry me (not 100% necessary), i can pay after the first game if you don't. I do have a second account at the same mmr if you don't have one. I'm at silver 4 right now. pm me or post skype details and I'll add you. =D Looking to start immediately Pref be from OCE or NA
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a duo elo boost on oce for a couple hours (max 5 games) , pref have some sort of proof you can carry me (not 100% necessary), i can pay after the first game if you don't. I do have a second account at the same mmr if you don't have one. I'm at silver 4 right now. pm me or post skype details and I'll add you. =D Looking to start immediately Pref be from OCE or NA just got scammed by a german dude =/
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a duo elo boost on oce for a couple hours (max 5 games) , pref have some sort of proof you can carry me (not 100% necessary), i can pay after the first game if you don't. I do have a second account at the same mmr if you don't have one. I'm at silver 4 right now. pm me or post skype details and I'll add you. =D Looking to start immediately
WTB Oce duo ELO boost, start asap
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy a duo elo boost on oce for a couple hours (max 5 games) , pref have some sort of proof you can carry me (not 100% necessary), i can pay after the first game if you don't. I do have a second account at the same mmr if you don't have one. I'm at silver 4 right now. pm me or post skype details and I'll add you. =D Looking to start immediately