Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duoq Boosting [TR]

Discussion on Duoq Boosting [TR] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duoq Boosting [TR]

So, I'm up for some games on TR and I'm selling duoq games.

1.5E/win . A lose means a free win.

Add me on skype:d3mian93
Old 10/23/2013, 21:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
accepting psc egold?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for DuoQ boosting Partner
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting currently in Silver 3 wanna duoq boost because i feel its much more fun
looking for duoq boosting partner
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
im currently boosting and i dont like to play alone acc silv4 now
[Buying] DuoQ Boosting - S2 to S1/G5
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
hello as the topic says im searching for a duoq boosting i am currently on s2 and might order a boost to s1 or even to g5 if u are friendly , trusted and have good prices feel free to PM me or just offer me there We could even do it this night if u got time and we get a deal
WTB duoq boosting
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Dear ELO Boosters, I would like to duoq with your scheduled boosting jobs so that I get side-boosted. ofcourse I am willing to pay for this side boosting, but not as much as regular boosting jobs. Please PM or reply in this thread if you are interested. Also you are welcome for giving you the idea of a second revenue stream
Elo boosting EU/NA, Coaching, DuoQ
05/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi community, im new here, and i want to offer cheap elo boost on both NA and EU servers along with my friend. He is platinum elo player,im gold. Started to play league of legends right after beta ended. If u want to see our accounts we can show it through skype or adding us ingame. http://i50.tinypic.com/35i0j01.jpg We also offering coaching and DuoQ Payment will go with PayPal Prices are: 0-1300 10€/per 100 elo