EUW sry forgot to put server. Also EUNE is good, NA or whatever but can't duoQ.
Tired of boosting, takes too much time and it's not really healthy playing consecutive hours and having lot of homework
I'm trying to give couches about the game, I don't really know what to do while couching, but I think it's just teaching and guiding a player to play better(if I'm wrong please correct me). To climb ladder on his own without boosting (even thought I reached Diamond all by myself soloqueuing without any help/couch).
add me on skype: eloboostingonly
The price will be:
€5 per hour.
My coaching will consist in:
DuoQ (no fking rank, if you want it, ask for a boost)
Mechanics of a champion(skill explaination/play-style, item-build etc...), not all champions, just a few of them I can play well.
Chatting, teaching what you want to know.
Vouches are always welcome, but I don't make tbm trades with vouchers.
The guy made an account on eune since it's the server i play on. He spectaded the game and pointed out what i did wrong. Most of the things i already knew, gold 1 atm. Would recommend this coach for Bronze V-Gold III. Gl with your service!
The guy made an account on eune since it's the server i play on. He spectaded the game and pointed out what i did wrong. Most of the things i already knew, gold 1 atm. Would recommend this coach for Bronze V-Gold III. Gl with your service!
Thanks for you sincerity and sorry if I didn't help you that much coaching.
But I think that you should be aware of the mistakes that I've pointed out, gl on your way to platinum
P.S.: Be sure that you stay in communication with me on skype, even when I'm busy, because I feel a bit embarassed when speaking to someone that I'm not talking to for 1 week.
as far as i know vouches has been forbidden on the forum , prettyu sure aboyut that
since it is tbm abuse
hmmmm I never trade tbm with vouchers. Even when I finish boosting people they just delete me from skype so I get almost no tbm, thanks for information
Bump lowered the price because Im not getting any customer, these days I stopped elo boosting because I've been busy, now that have little free time I would like to get some rp for nutcracko(I think it should be back at Christmas), hope you guys can support me I can show my accounts to you can duoQ but I can't be watching you all the time, so I'd prefer spectating each other, but it's up to you, wish all a good night
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons 06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hi guys ,
I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil .
To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account .
So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve .
Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
Selling Coaching lessons on Euw!!!! 10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hello guys,
First I want to tell you something about me.
So i started playing this game about 2 1/2 years ago. When I started playing ranked in Season 1 I was constantly around 1300-1400 elo. Then i thought it was time to spend some more time with the game and I started climbing up the ladder. So I hit 2200+ in Season 2 and now I am around Diamond 1-Challenger since early-mid Season.
The reason i started climbing that high is only that I started to let people help me. Realize i do...
[Selling] Coaching lessons (All regions) 10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hello, i am offering coaching lessons, from a previous Diamond 1 rank player.
I will give you a full run down, 1on1 coaching lesson over Skype.
Prices:
$25/hour
Please leave an application, or PM it:
[Buying] Coaching Lessons 09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies i want to buy a coach lesson for top lane !
TY
Professional Coaching lessons for all regions 01/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Meet the coach:
Hello, i am an experienced League of legends player, i have been playing since closed Beta, have competed in several online and LAN tournaments.
I no longer play for personal pleasure, instead i am going to use my knowledge of the game to develop that of yours.
My highest Elo was in Season 2, of 2.4k Elo SoloQ, and 1.7k Elo in Ranked 5s.
How does it work?
First things first, you will fill out the form below so I can get a brief outline of what you are wanting, I will...