Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast Elo Boost Services with Stream!

Discussion on Fast Elo Boost Services with Stream! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast Elo Boost Services with Stream!

Hi everyone, I used to boost since season 2 though I cannot find my old post with all my vouchers anywhere to bump it back up. I am a Diamond 1 player with 3 different accounts in Diamond Tier on the North American Server (NA). My services are quick and reliable. If you are interested please add my skype. I can start anytime and stream the sessions of my game play for you while boosting. You can either pay in me full or per division. I only accept Paypal

Rates

Bronze V - Silver V = $110

Silver V - Gold V = $160

Gold V - Plat V = $224

Plat V - Diamond V = $445

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2013, 00:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He has gotten me from SV to GV will post ss once he is done, he is trust worthy and everything. Thanks again.

Old 10/16/2013, 00:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
wow Masuls account isnt even 1 hour old and hes promoting a booster with 0 TBM, OP!
Old 10/18/2013, 01:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatankax View Post
wow Masuls account isnt even 1 hour old and hes promoting a booster with 0 TBM, OP!
Well majority of the time people don't even have an account on this website.

bump

Tags
diamond, elo boost, elo hell, elo services, league of legends