Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Silver II / Almost all Champs (87) / Lots of Unavailable Skins- PSC/PP (EN/GER)

Discussion on EUW Silver II / Almost all Champs (87) / Lots of Unavailable Skins- PSC/PP (EN/GER) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 3,012
EUW Silver II / Almost all Champs (87) / Lots of Unavailable Skins- PSC/PP (EN/GER)

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW silver 1 Account with lots of skins,champs and runes/runepages!
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im sellings this inactive accounts i got It's silver 1 with alot of runes,champs and skins I will show you the account on teamviewer/screen share on skype Also send link to the complete skin list! OFFFFER
[Selling] Selling LVL 30 Silver 1 expensive skins runes books lots of champs
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
selling my lvl 30 account with expensive skins 2 rune books 30 champs has astro nautilas dragon fist lee sin full metal jayce battle bunny riven uncahined ali spooky gp add my skype fedor13078
NA WTS: Halloween/Limited/Lots Of Skins + 15Missing Champs! S1/S2 Silver Elo!
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MISSING CHAMPS : (TRIST IS FREE KEEP FORGETTING TO REDEEM ) http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3791/missingcham ps.png SKINS: HAS LEGACY AND LIMITED SKINS! Unchained Alistar Little Knight Amumu Reversed Annie DEFINITELY NOT BLITZCRANK Apocalyptic Brand
WTS: Super loaded Account LOTS OF SKINS + 15 Missing Champs ONLY! Silver S1/S2
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MISSING CHAMPS : (TRIST IS FREE KEEP FORGETTING TO REDEEM ) http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3791/missingcham ps.png SKINS: HAS LEGACY AND LIMITED SKINS! Unchained Alistar Little Knight Amumu Reversed Annie DEFINITELY NOT BLITZCRANK Apocalyptic Brand
Selling NA Account 1423 Silver lots of skins and champs
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to possibly sell my account, not really sure what it’s worth so ill just put it up here and you can make offers. I have lots of champions and skins and ill start by listing my stats. Current ELO 1423 Solo Q Top rating 1515 I am silver boxed. Solo Q stats are 258-250 W/L 3331/3131/3896 K/D/A = 5.9 / 5.6 / 6.8 Nothing special I know but im going to tell you it, im thinking whoever is interested in this account will want the champs and skins more than anything. Normal Games...