Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb 100 refs

Discussion on wtb 100 refs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb 100 refs

hi everyone i need 100 ref's

i need 90 Lv 5 and 10 Lv 10 = 100^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for 100 Refs 2.0 and 200 LvL 5 Refs!
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there. I'm searching for 100 ref accounts of raf system 2.0 and 100 ref accounts of level 5 for the ip! Only trusted people please! Looking for a cheap price because im a student dont got so much money. Thanks!
[S]lol refs [B] 30 e*g auf lvl 10
03/31/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
30 e*g für nen char auf lvl 10 der sich mit meinem link angemeldet hat
***[B]LoL-Refs/Anmelde-Refs [S]e*gold***
03/02/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 8 Replies
Hey ePvP'ler , ich biete euch hier meinen Ref-Service an :) Der Service ist für LoL, aber auch für Seiten wo man sich NUR anmelden muss. Keine Bux-Seiten wo man jeden Tag klicken muss! Das unterstütze ich nicht in meinem Service. Preise: Leistung | LoL | Anmeldung Bis Stufe 5 | 10 e*gold | ---------
WTT REFS 4 LOL ACC
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI guys since i cant get an acc with ref 1 sistem i wanna trade 250 referals 2.0 or 440 referals 1.0 for league of legends acc. the only rule there is is that acc has to have some skins elo doesnt matter, and that you make trade request here then you give me league of legends acc i start smurfing and every day you get rewards until you hit the reward goal (depends on ref sistem). when i finish referals you give me the email from that acc and our deal is finished.
[S]Refs [B]2E*G
03/24/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
Hey Leute, ich brauche in einem Spiel (,ähnlich wie "Die-Stämme"), einige Refs. Ihr müsst dort das "Tutorial" beenden & ich bekomme etwas Ingame geschenkt. Das Tutorial dauert höchstens 3 Minuten. Den Link gibt es per PN. €dit: Ich brauche dazu aber eure E-Mail. Die Einladung wird dort hingeschickt & von dem Link, der dort ist, müsst ihr euch anmelden.