Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE LoL account Cheap

Discussion on EUNE LoL account Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EUNE LoL account Cheap

Ranked - gold 5
Champs - 88
Skins - About 100 ( Includes rare limited edition and legendary )
Contact - Skype Sinister-X1
Price - 350 Euro
Trade - A veery good steam account with at least 30 recent games plus at least 200 dota 2 items in inventory
Rune Page`s - 6
Runes - A lot....
Icons- limited edition and MYM
More info on skype and i`l also give you a shared screen to see the skins runes and etc.

I am the sole owner of the account and have acces to the email adress.

PS : The account was never banned and has no tribunal warnings.
PS2: the account still has 1500 RP to do w/e you want with it
Old 10/10/2013, 17:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
For 500 you can get Diamond I beast account not just Gold V . Your price is just ridiculous, try to change or you will find no one to buy it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] **CHEAP** Account EUNE l 90+ champs l Almost plat 5 **CHEAP**
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
**CHEAP** I want sell it tonight ! **CHEAP** Yo, i'm selling my account on EUNE. I want sell it quickly cause I need money for the next week. Then, this account is really cheap ! Gold 1 42points l 90+ champs l 20 skins l 10 runespages ; TONS OF RUNES and almost 6k IP I want sell this account tonight if possible, cause I need money emergency!
[Selling] EUNE ACCOUNT VERY CHEAP!
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I want to sell my EUNE Account which is Silver III actually(10 games played only), 30 champions(mostly junglers), 2 runepages with 2 rune sets, it has free transfer to EUW and 100 5 lvl referrals free to redeem. PM me skype: plastus.restore - I'm not going first, we can go like half of the price, I give you passwords and rest of the money.
[WTS] EUNE Cheap LvL 30 Account!
01/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
@Closed Sold to erni2266.
LVL 30 EUNE LoL ACCOUNT 25€!! CHEAP
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I am selling my lvl 30 League of Legends Account on the EU Nordic&East server. Never got banned or reported. Account in general http://i.epvpimg.com/AzbSb.jpg Runes http://i.epvpimg.com/IXJ8h.jpg
[WTS] Cheap EUNE account!
04/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: European Nordic & East Level: 11 Champions: 26 Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Brand, Cho'Gath, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Janna, Kayle, Malphite, Master Yi, Morganna, Nasus, Rammus, Renekton, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Veigar, Warwick, Zilean. Skins: Unchained Alistar Goth Annie