Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Silver Kayle Code NA

Discussion on [WTS] Silver Kayle Code NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Silver Kayle Code NA

Recently found a local store selling still sealed League of Legend's retail Collector's packs.
I purchased one and would like to sell the code. Please message me if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Silver Kayle Skin Code NA
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have a Silver Kayle skin code for sale, I will not go first, and accept paypal only. Please post serious offers only, thanks :)
[Buying] Cheapest Silver Kayle Code
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
All servers, just if i can transfer from EUW to it, and back :). Only trusted members, else you have to go first or use MM. And i saw a guy with 69/0/0 that is scamming people on multiple accounts, i wont fall for this, so yeah. il take a good look on your background aswell.
[Buying] Silver Kayle EU NE Code.
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I am looking for Silver Kayle skin code for Europe East. Waiting for some reasonable offers. IMPORTANT: If we will agree on trade - Not trusted skin sellers will have to go first.
Silver Kayle code
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
I have found in a shop the CD edition of LoL Collector's Pack with a code including Silver Kayle , 20 champions , 4 equipment upgrades and a started set of RP. BUT I DON'T HAVE IDEA IF IT HAS BEEN USED , SO ASSUME YOUR RISKS ! I will send the code immediately after the payment :)
[Buying] Silver Kayle Skin Code EUW !
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hi there , i want to buy a Silver Kayle skin code on EUW , if someone has one pls contact me , have skype =)