Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korea Accounts

Discussion on Korea Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korea Accounts

Selling lv30 Korea accounts
champs= 25-40
rune pages=8-15
with runes that u need

price is around 100-200 usd
depends on what you need

please add my skype for details :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Korea Accounts
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, Im going to sell Korea lv30 accounts (ranked/unranked) ($50-$100+,depends on the runes and number of champs) or help you to register a brand new Korea account with your email.($15) If you want lv30 account, pm me what you need i will find you one. the account 100% wont be recovered, but it may have chance being banned if u got too many reports on you. *due to the time zone difference in Korean and na/eu , it may takes up to 24-48 hours to find you a account that suit you
[VK]S4 KOREA ACCOUNTS
02/05/2011 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
Hi ich verkaufe S4 League Accounts die noch Unbenutzt sind bzw noch gar nicht Gespielt einfach nur Registriert sind mehr nich meldet euch bei mir und macht angebote
Korea accounts
03/27/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Servus leute, ich verkaufe 2 Kora acc Lvl 23 Lvl 10 tausche gg guten P server account vipmt2 etc. frage ?