Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*CHEAP* Level 30 EUW Bronze 1 account, ~60 champs

Discussion on *CHEAP* Level 30 EUW Bronze 1 account, ~60 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*CHEAP* Level 30 EUW Bronze 1 account, ~60 champs

Ey,

Selling an EUW account, has 60 champions (most of them are ***-tier) and is in Bronze 1. Accepting Paypal or RP. If you can be arsed we can use a middleman.

Send me a PM with an offer, or buy it out for 10€.

Greetings,
Whorekid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Europe Account really cheap / 2 RPs / 52 Champs / Bronze II / Free transfers
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Photos incoming.. Runes: i.imgur.com/qUhWgpB.jpg Champions: i.imgur.com/7KlE2eW.jpg Elo: i.imgur.com/UvsgbnD.png Icons: i.imgur.com/1joQtDY.png
[Selling] Cheap NA account | Bronze 1 | Low games | 41 Champs
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, a friend of mine started playing on EUW and doesn't have the money to transfer his main on NA. It's a perfect account to smurf with, there are not a lot of ranked games played on this account so easy to get higher elo Can boost it to silver V first for a small compensation! Price is negotiable, Add sauron1110 on skype Info Riot Points:105 Influence Points: 377 Champions OWNED: 41
[Buying] EUW Level 30 [Bronze/Silver] Account with AP runes and 16 champs
04/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im looking for a cheap Level 30 account on euw with at least 16 champs and bronze or silver league (not higher!). If you have an account for nordic east, its also ok. Add me on skype or write me a PM if you got an offer :) Skype: geicher1
[Buying] [B]NA Level 30 Low Bronze Cheap Account[/B]
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm looking for a level 30 League of Legends account in NA server. I will pay around standard average prices in USD, which honestly isn't much but if you are looking to let an account go I deal pretty fast. These are the core conditions I will require for the account: Level 30 Bronze IV or V Current Rating/Placement 2+ Rune Pages with AP/AD Standard runes complete 20 - 30+ Champions preferring some popular ones In good standing with tribunal and Riot
[B] LoL Account Bronze League 50 Champs 4 Skins [S] Level service 87-90!
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Guten Tag Elitpvpers. Ich suche wie oben schon ein Levler der mich kurz hochzieht :) Krieger auf Blackrock Horde. Gebe LoL Account Bronze League.