Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FASTEST CHEAPEST N.A BOOSTING 2 divisions/day

Discussion on FASTEST CHEAPEST N.A BOOSTING 2 divisions/day within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/14/2013, 17:45   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just purchased from him. So far he seems extremely friendly, and he's already in a game on my acct. Very fast. I will update with the results.
Edit: He finished within a couple hours. He started INSTANTLY. As soon as I sent the payment he was online. He carried extremely hard from every position. (His jungling is amazing) He didn't even come close to losing a game I think every game ended around the 20 minute mark. I learned a lot by watching him, and he even gave me advice while he was boosting. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an enjoyable boosting experience.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2013, 19:22   #17

Currently available to boost!
Previous boost:
Old 10/14/2013, 21:00   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He just completed my boost in no time! Incredible booster!
Old 10/15/2013, 16:53   #19

Available for more boosts
Old 10/15/2013, 19:59   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Getting a boost from Silver 1 to Gold 5, will post results and feedback. So far, very friendly and easy to talk with.
Old 10/16/2013, 20:56   #21

Bump, ready for more jobs
Old 10/16/2013, 22:07   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetvictor View Post
Getting a boost from Silver 1 to Gold 5, will post results and feedback. So far, very friendly and easy to talk with.
So I been trying to get contact with him but he's not on skype. We had an agreement that he would finish the job last night. He got a rank leave on my account and haven't seen him since. He left no messages or anything for me. Still waiting to see what's up?
Old 10/16/2013, 22:54   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't deal with this guy, I know I only have 1 post however I'm from another forum. He scammed me out of 50$ for a Hearthstone beta key. You could choose to believe me or not, however I would recommend you guys not to deal with him under any circumstances.

Link for proof.