1rst game: enemy bot lane was so fed. enemy cait was like 13/2/x.
4th game: i was supposed to trade naut with zed but they didn't give me. team messed up and all lanes lost.
5th game: we were playing 4v5 from the start. enemy trynda top was free farming. nothing i could do.
Vouched some games(a lot) for me..he did pretty well even thought he lost cause of his bad team mates...
Well, we did two games together, he carried the first game with Akali, he really didn't have any problems there.
I don't want to write so much to the second game, it was really funny, he played with Zed and my monitor was the whole time spammed with some tripple or quadra messages from him!
If you want to get a good boost, take use of his service.
[Elo Boost Service] EUW/EUNE [Cheap and Fast] 05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies About us
We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers.
Currently we're at ~2100ish elo.
We are willing to boost ELO from : 0 TO 1800
Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!!
Prices
0-1200, €10/100 ELO
1200-1400, €10/100 ELO
1400-1600, €15/100 ELO
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!] 05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies About us:
Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun.
We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers.
We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond
Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members.
We accept only Paypal!!
If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[Selling] Cheap/Fast elo boost for EUW/EUNE/RU/TR 09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies STATUS: AVAILABLE
Doing vouches for people with atleast 10 TBM
I might not be online so please send me your invitations through skype or just pm me.
Hey guys. Me and my friend both are both diamond players since s2 on EUW and we decided to boost elo.
We both have a lot of experience from cups like Go4LoL and boosting aswell. Our services are really fast. We do boost from 1 to 3 divisions per day.
You can always talk to us through skype and ask anything you like.
Prices:
[Selling] LF VOUCH, CHeap,Fast, Eune/Euw Boost 05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies Hey guys
You need cheap and trusteed division boost? I'm Here for it.
Information : I'm running this boost alone, I'll be contacting u then i start and then finishing boost at skype, all your questions can be anwsered, just ask, for everyday progress u will get a screen shot, I'll be playing any role needed so noone will know that I'm boosting your account.
Contact and Payment :
Skype : Maniakas13
Payment : Paypal only as a gift
Personal Information : I'm almost 19 year's old...