Hi, i'm an experienced SoloQ player, i've been playing since season 1 and have alot experience overall with this game,Season 2 diamond and now i'm in diamond 1 aswell, at the beginning of the season i was top 5 in the EUW server and one of the first to get challenger, now though i don't play soloque as much as i used to so i decided to start boosting again.I'm also a semi-pro player and i have played for multiple teams.
Placement Games = 35 EUR
Bronze V > Bronze IV = 10 EUR
Bronze IV > Bronze III = 10 EUR
Bronze III > Bronze II = 10 EUR
Bronze II > Bronze I = 10 EUR
Bronze I > Silver V = 15 EUR
Silver V > Silver IV = 15 EUR
Silver IV > Silver III = 20 EUR
Silver III > Silver II = 20 EUR
Silver II > Silver I = 20 EUR
Silver I > Gold V = 25 EUR
Gold V > Gold IV = 25 EUR
Gold IV > Gold III = 25 EUR
Gold III > Gold II = 25 EUR
Gold II > Gold I = 25 EUR
Gold I > Platinum V = 35 EUR
Platinum V > Platinum IV = 40 EUR
Platinum IV > Platinum III = 45 EUR
Platinum III > Platinum II = 45 EUR
Platinum II > Platinum I = 50 EUR
Platinum I > Diamond V = 65 EUR
Diamond V > Diamond IV = 80 EUR
Diamond IV > Diamond III = 95 EUR
Diamond III > Diamond II = 110 EUR
Diamond II > Diamond I = 130 EUR
Contact : SKYPE -
Payment : PayPal
For more proof or anything like that add my skype.
Also doing vouches.
WTS Division/Tier boost EUW, EUNE, RU, TR 10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 82 Replies iveQBooster's Elo Boosting / Coaching / Leveling Shop
Customers World Wide have been satisfied with my services already, Will You Be Next ?
Regions: EUNE, EUW, Turkey and Russia.
Services: Elo Boost, Coaching/Lessons, Account Leveling
Windswept Division Boost EUW/EUNE 10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies Introduction:
Hello, I am currently a Diamond 1 EUW booster. I win 90% of my games consistently.
EDIT: prices lowered considerably for gold/plat/diamond divisions.
Profile:
http://i.epvpimg.com/yO0Wg.jpg
Windswept Division Boost EUW/EUNE 09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Introduction:
Hello, I am currently a Diamond 1 EUW booster. I win 85% of my games consistently.
EDIT: prices lowered considerably for gold/plat/diamond divisions.
Servers:
[Selling] Cheap Division Boost Euw-Eune 06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/cqySc.jpg
Looking For Job/Vouhes BUMP.
EUW/EUNE division boost 02/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi, I am currently Diamond player on EUW, willing to boost divisions for players on EUW/EUNE. TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Prices:
Bronze V-IV = 10$
Bronze IV-III = 10$
Bronze III-II = 10$
Bronze II-I = 10$
Bronze I-Silver V = 12$
Silver V-IV = 15$