Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some guy who wins 1 game in my series [ 150 E*Gold]

Discussion on Some guy who wins 1 game in my series [ 150 E*Gold] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
Some guy who wins 1 game in my series [ 150 E*Gold]

Hi,

I am silver2 and in my series to silver 1
I already lost and won one game, so it's the third game in my series.

On my Account I have "usual" runes but not so many champs. I have 7k IP, so feel free to buy a champion u want to play.

I would pay u 150 elite gold if u won the game

Pn me or add me in skype: weirdo61
Old 09/20/2013, 12:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm me!
Old 09/20/2013, 12:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
NA?
Old 09/20/2013, 12:48   #4

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
euw

#closerequest
Old 09/20/2013, 14:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo61 View Post
euw

#closerequest
you can close the thread without requesting a mod

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for cast in video game Minecraft Series related to Survivor CBS Show
08/24/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 3 Replies
Hello, First off, I'm pretty sure this is the forum that I'm allowed to post this particular subject, if not please let me know I'm more than happy to move it to the correct location. I along with a friend have created a map that will be used to film an upcoming web series. We're creating a web series that resembles the hit reality show on CBS known as Survivor. Just like the show, it will be filmed and later edited to make a full season that contains a number of episodes for YouTube....
[Buying] Steam with COD Game Series + CSS + CS:GO
07/31/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute , Ich suche einen Steam Account der mindestens folgende Games hat : MW2,MW3,CSS,CS:GO Wenn er mer haben sollte auch kein Problem :) Zahlungsmethode wird Paypal sein :handsdown:
[Selling] Steam account with all counter strike game series.
05/14/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello dear user of this glorious forum. I'm selling main steam account with all counter strike series. So you can see all at the picture . Sell it for some money or trade for Cabal Online items / alz . We can do it with middleman - both for us will be better. You can message me here or add me to skype : Chadze1 Cheers http://i.imgur.com/7gmO1zF.jpg
[Selling] Steam account with all counter strike game series.
05/14/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello dear user of this glorious forum. I'm selling main steam account with all counter strike series. So you can see all at the picture . Sell it for some money or trade for Cabal Online items / alz . We can do it with middleman - both for us will be better. You can message me here or add me to skype : Chadze1 Cheers http://i.imgur.com/7gmO1zF.jpg
[NEWS] Blizzard wins lawsuit on video game hacking
09/06/2005 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
A federal appeals court has ruled that computer programmers do not have the right to reverse-engineer Blizzard Entertainment's video games to improve their playability. The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Louis ruled Thursday that federal law--specifically, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act--disallows players from altering Blizzard games to link with servers other than the company's official Battle.net site. Affected games published by Blizzard, a division of Vivendi Universal,...