hello people I am offering you 2 kinds of services
1. Eloboosting
2. Selling rare skin codes
Eloboosting
So I`m an Diamond 5 player in Solo/Duo Q ( if you don`t believe pm me for screens and we can aswell play a game if you want ) . So back to eloboosting I will be doing this since many people can`t come out of bronze 5 and many people asked me to boost them . So I arleady did eloboosting for 2 people from bronze 5 to Silver 5 . And 1 guy from Silver 2 to gold 2 . So that was my expierience with eloboosting . Now the prices . I will always get you higher for 5 divisions . So I won`t get you from lets say Bronze 5 to silver 2 . Always 5 divisions that means :
Bronze 5 - Silver 5
Silver 5 - Gold 5
Gold 5 - plat. 5
I won`t do Plat 5 - Diamond 5 maybe in the future but right now not .
PRICE LIST
BRONZE - SILVER
So from Bronze - Silver the price is 25 € I will boost you 5 divisions higher .
SILVER - GOLD
So from Silver - Gold the price is 50 € I will boost you 5 divisions higher .
GOLD - PLATINUM
So from Gold - Platinum the price is 75 € I will boost you 5 divisons higher .
So thats the Elo boosting . If you don`t believe im Platinum 5 pm me pls .
RARE SKIN CODES
So this is where I will be selling some rare skin codes
- Championship Riven - 25 € - 3 stacks left
- WC 2010 SKIN BUNDLE ( I decided to sell this in bundles , but will accept solo skins aswell , I did this in bundles because I have the same amount of every WC skin ) - 100 € FULL BUNDLE - 25 € SOLO SKIN
THE BUNDLE CONTAINS
-All-Star Akali - 25€
-Goalkeeper Blitzcrank - 25€
-Striker Ezreal - 25€
-Red Card Katarina - 25€
- 5x stacks of bundles
MORE SKINS TO BE ADDED
I accept : Paypal and Paysafe , maybe some other aswell
[Buying] Skin Code Card - Physical (ALL SKIN CODES) 09/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies http://i.imgur.com/0AXcegv.png
I want to buy :
- Skin cards (Physical form - not code)
- Skin cards have to be used (I don't want to pay high amount for code - already got skins on my account)
- You can blur the code with marker or some paint.
- I want cards only for collectors needs. I don't need the code!
Skin cards i am still looking for :
- Pax Twisted Fate
[Trading] ELO boost for skin codes 08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hi there. I am looking for skin codes, Pax Jax, Pax TF, Riot Graves, Riot Singed, Human Ryze, Pax Sivir, Silver Kayle, I will be offering boosting till diamond 1 in exchange of some codes.
EU servers ONLY.
Skype EmilyScott.epvp
[Selling] WTS SMURF WITH DOUBLE EXP BOOST, IP BOOST, EVER AD CARRY, VAYNE SKIN! 07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys,
i wanna sell my smurf because im not interested in playing on it anymore.
Infos:
Level 13
Double boost (5 Days & 30 Wins - they stack which means you get 400 Exp/win on summoners rift)
All AD Carrys except Kog Maw
Heartseeker Vayne Skin
WTS SMURF WITH DOUBLE EXP BOOST, IP BOOST, EVER AD CARRY, VAYNE SKIN! 07/15/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies Hey guys,
i wanna sell my smurf because im not interested in playing on it anymore.
Infos:
Level 13
Double boost (5 Days & 30 Wins - they stack which means you get 400 Exp/win on summoners rift)
All AD Carrys except Kog Maw
Heartseeker Vayne Skin