Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!Boost on TURKEY SERVER with BIG DISCOUNT!!

Discussion on !!Boost on TURKEY SERVER with BIG DISCOUNT!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
!!Boost on TURKEY SERVER with BIG DISCOUNT!!

Yo guys we are professional elo booster and I run the elo boost topic here with regular prices. Since i would like to get duo job on turkey and i already have one just skype me for a big discount if you search for some cheap job on turkey server! Skype - sickthps !

Original thread:

you will get around 30-50% discount depending on job!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheapest elo boost TURKEY SERVER for gold players to plat possible check inside!
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello this is one time offer and only for turkey server players! I offer you elo boost from gold to plat with 15euro discount on regular price! Which means whole bundle from gold V to plat V you can get now for 80EURO only! skype me if interested job will be done really fast! sickthps - skype to talk more about it! Why so cheap? Simple i have another job like that and i want to duo with other pro booster who work for me :) To get more safty and higher win rates!
[Selling] [NA] 1Day Discount on elo boost !
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
/closed
Free Elo Boost! NA+EuW+Turkey!
05/01/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Req: Must be Bronze 2, and below. Add me on Skype if you would like to. I would stream all the games. Skype: xx,midnight,xx http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2567040-battle-net-acc-lol-account.html#pos t22443694 Also, I have an account for Trade for an LoL account, doesnt matter stats, just has to be 30.
WTB Lol Level Boost 28-30 Turkey server
04/21/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl : 28 Server : Turkey Elitegold i pay : 106
WTB Turkey codes. Turkey server got any skincode at all?
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, im playing on Turkey server. Any skincode able to use there? Anyone trading that? Or maybe anyone know where can i buy it? skin codes or maybe RP code able on turkey server too. Maybe you know some service.