Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS

Discussion on EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS

Hi Community ;

I want to sell my LoL Account.

My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it.

Account Info ;

Season 1 : Unranked
Season 2 : Diamond
Season 3 ;
Solo Q : Unranked
3v3 : Leader of Diamond V Team ( with 10 wins ) so you will get Diamond Rewards at the end of the season.
Champs : Full
Rune Pages : 20
Skins ; 120+ ( i can show with screenhsare )

Payment Method : PaySafeCard or PayPal

Price : Offer

Skype : BruceMartinez42 (You can add me on skype and i can show everything with skype screenshare )

*Note : I know all tricks so never ever try to scam me and dont waste my time.

Thanks.

Tags
diamond, lol account, rare, slot, team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Community ; I want to sell my LoL Account. My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it. Account Info ; Season 1 : Unranked Season 2 : Diamond
[Selling] EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Community ; I want to sell my LoL Account. My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it. Account Info ; Solo Q : Unranked 3v3 : Leader of Diamond V Team ( with 10 wins ) so you will get Diamond Rewards at the end of the season.
[WTS] EU WEST ACCOUNT 105 CHAMPS + 14 RUNE PAGES + 45 SKINS!
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Please read: Hi guys I'm selling my LoL account because I'm starting university soon and would not like any distractions. If you have any questions PM me or post on this thread. Middleman can be used! Also if you need to talk feel free to ask for my skype, I have a mic and I don't mind talking to the buyer. This will be like an Auction so please post offer below. Auction will be on until game update with 50% summoner name change or if you don't mind what the name is I will sell straight away....
EU west ALL CHAMPS (2 mIssing) MANY SKINS !! 20 RUNE PAGES FULL !!!!!!
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell acc Elo : 1400 + Champs : Almost all ( 2 missing) Skins : REally Many many skins Rune pages : 20 Full RUNE PAGES !!!!!!!!!!!! Payment with : paypal / Psc
EU West 1823 elo, 8 rune pages, 89 champs, 38 skins
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Account is the subject of the auction game League of Legends on server Europe West. The account is: 1820 ELO points, 89 characters (almost all), 38 skins (skins), 8 pages run. Account also has 83 refferal account. As we know, for 100 such accounts RIOT gives COLLECTOR'S PACK. I do not have time to play, so I offer this account to be sold. It is platinum S1 Owned skins: Alistar-Unchained -Bird of Prey Anivia -Red Riding Annie -Queen Ashe -Sheriff Caitlyn -Nightmare Cho'Gath...