Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Event Trade

Discussion on Event Trade within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Event Trade

If you go on my link, I go on your event link c:

Old 09/08/2013, 22:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A4S]StyLe View Post
If you go on my link, I go on your event link c:

Those links never work. Don't even know why you're trying. I also doubt this is allowed here.
Old 09/08/2013, 23:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

free virus
Old 09/08/2013, 23:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxishot View Post
free virus
i hate people like you, thinking that everything is virus.
Those links just want your mail and ****, so they can spam you with ads 24/7.

nothing dangerous with it, they just make money from you going on the surveys etc.
Old 09/08/2013, 23:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerguy View Post
i hate people like you, thinking that everything is virus.
Those links just want your mail and ****, so they can spam you with ads 24/7.

nothing dangerous with it, they just make money from you going on the surveys etc.
didnt check the link, but yeah normally those links offering free skins are virus thats why I said it
Old 09/08/2013, 23:39   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
You end up paying the skin in mobile surveys... you should know that every business looks for a profit, nothing is free in this life

Quote:
The term "free Riot Points" & "free skin codes" is due to the website compensating the participant for his/her time. We claim no responsibility for the surveys people take or offers they choose as we do not influence any decisions, meaning any costs from accepted offers are not under our jurisdiction.
Read the TOS