Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 5 placement games NA

Discussion on WTB 5 placement games NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 5 placement games NA

Hey,

I'm looking for someone who can win 5 placement games for me on NA server.

Can pay with paypal/moneybookers/PSC

Post here or just add my skype if you have an offer; montana321854

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED Elo booster for my placement games!
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
*REMOVED*
Placement Games.
08/18/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hey Ich hab da mal eine Frage. Naja ich habe meine 5 von 6 gespielten Placements verloren. Es lag daran das ich versagt habe oder / und das team.. Da wollte ich wissen wenn ich jetzt keine mehr spiele und auf s4 warte werden die placement games reseted?
[Buying] Placement Games [NA]
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey I am looking for someone who can do the 10 placement games for me on a smurf account. Honestly I would do it myself but I don't think I would be able to get a 10-0. So I am looking for someone who can do it flawless for Na server and cheap. Maximum I'm paying is 45$ Just leave a post, pm, or add me on skype: kevinlin47. I also want the account to be duoed with a high plat account so when you win all 10 games it will be place higher then Gold5. If you can do this than please add me...
Looking for placement games
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys! I'm looking for someone trusted and good to play my placement games for me for a fair price. PM me. Requirements: Trusted Already selling elo and is good
[S / WTB] Booster for 3 Placement Games
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'd like to get someone who could win 3 placement games since I'm done with those dudes trolling around in my games. I'm about to get to Gold V, but I've lost 2 out of 5 placement games. Since placement games shouldn't be as expensive as a whole Leagueboost, I want to get a fair price. The problem is, that I'm expecting 3 wins in a row, not a single loss. If that's possible for you, please contact me. Only offers from trusted members please.