Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Silver Border for Cheapest Price You Can Find?

Discussion on Need Silver Border for Cheapest Price You Can Find? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Need Silver Border for Cheapest Price You Can Find?

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 = $5
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 = $5
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 = $5
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 = $5
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 = $10

North America Only
($5 extra if lp gains are single digits)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LV30 EUW SILVER I ACC WITH S2 GOLD BORDER A LOT OF SKINS/CHAMPS!
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell Silver I acc on euw it have atm sadly 0 lp,it have gold border from season2,5 rune pages full of tier 3 runes,72 champions, Skins:longhorn alistar,unchained alistar,victorious janna,traditional karma,judgement kayle,defender leona,coral reef malphite,RIOT K9 NASUS,leopard nidalee,french maid nidalee,sasquatch nunu,demolisher nunu,rune wars renekton,bilgerat rumble,lumberjack sion. If you are interested pm me on skype:mr.leon63 Price: add me in skype and we will...
[Buying] Looking to buy acc silver 1 (or higher), with a gold border last season 85+ champs.
06/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
This is urgent, willing to pay pretty well but only looking for trusted members wih no chance of recovery - no cracked accounts. Please post here and message me on Skype - Mikeyzam Account specifications: silver 1+, gold las season border, and 80+ champs with some skins
[Selling] EUW Account [Silver Border, Silver 5, 40 Champs]
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell a EUW League of Legends Account. Infos: Silver Border Ranked: Silver 5 Champions: ~ 40 around 4k IP Price: Offer
[Selling] EUW Bronze II - 50 Champs - 1 Skin - Silver Border
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i want to sell this LoL account i bought it here a year ago : Profile : http://puu.sh/2ZQZ8/b7b13dd79c.jpg Champions : http://puu.sh/2YAkk/79b53747bd.jpg Skin : http://puu.sh/2YAFx/1d88772df0.jpg
Buying LoL Acc Silver Border
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i buying a LoL account with silver border ( Season 2 ) I will pay with paypal and add me in skype for more info of what i really need but if your account have silver border please contact me. Skype: guwarn1 Thanks