Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Looking for Duo Partner (Gold 2-4 or higher)

Discussion on [EUW] Looking for Duo Partner (Gold 2-4 or higher) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[EUW] Looking for Duo Partner (Gold 2-4 or higher)

Yo im Looking for a Duo Queue Partner. Let me know if u want to play with me on EUW.

Text me here or ingame or leave me ur skype ect. (Im german btw)

Ingame name: Mc lôvín
Old 09/03/2013, 00:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
This is League of Legend's trading section, it's used for buying and selling thing related to LoL. Since you're not buying nor selling here is not where you should post this.
Old 09/03/2013, 01:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yep, this has nothing to do with Trading. Go to the normal League section or the official forums.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LOL Account|EUW|gold or higher
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everybody! As u can see im searching for a lol account on EU West that is atleast gold or higher (plat. would be best) Can pay via psc or paypal. Post here or add me on skype: syxzu123
[Buying] Looking for Gold 5 and Higher account.
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I wish to buy an account: - Prefer All champ - Atleast AD/AP runes - Skins - Must come with original email. - Will only buy from people with a good TBM rating Im going to use this account daily base for playing with my friends so i want a legit account so i dont want it to be gone one day cause someone recovered it. Then i want my cash back ofc...
[S] LoL Account: Gold and higher -EUW-
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i'm looking for a LoL account which is at least Gold Division! (EUW) It should've the following champions: Sona, Janna, Lulu, Leona, Alistar, Zyra, (Thresh) and support + ap runes at least
WTB D3 Gold EU&US with higher price or for key
01/26/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 103 Replies
WTB D3 Gold EU&US with higher price or for key Hello elitepvpers user, aim: wtbgold22 icq: 617001429 msn: [email protected],[email protected] yahoo: wtbgold22,Ppgameer skype: wtbgold22
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx