Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond I Account on EUW / Triple Diamond. Lots of skins / PayPal Only

Discussion on Diamond I Account on EUW / Triple Diamond. Lots of skins / PayPal Only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond I Account on EUW / Triple Diamond. Lots of skins / PayPal Only

Hi all,

I would like to sell my Diamond I SoloQ / Diamond 3v3 / Diamond 5v5 account which has 105 skins and 20 rune pages. It also has all of the viable runes unlocked and has several pro players in it's friendlist. It has season 2 gold border in all queues. A name change is also included.

Notable skins:

- Triumphant Ryze
- Pax Sivir
- Underworld TF
- Bewitching Nidalee
- Championship Riven
- Victorius Janna

Screenshot:

I'm asking around 200-250 € for this account. Paypal only, if interested add me on skype: BeNeBoosting

Original Email Included

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUW - Diamond S3 Account, Lots of skins!
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling my Diamond smurf, since im in need of money and im not playing on it anyway. Around 150 Games played this season in SoloQ, And still gaining about 25 LP in Diamond IV. All champions owned and got 12000 IP to use. It has 20 Runepages with more or less all runes. Diamond currently in SoloQ (Challenger MMR in ranked 5's) Price: 150 Euro Payment: PSC Contact: PM or Skype - Stitch_boost (dont post your skype in the thread, so many imposters)
[Selling] EUW Diamond 2 Account - Triple Diamond Border S2 - 58 Champions -
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
XXX
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond S2&S3 Account! Lots of skins + Reg Email
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Account has the following: - Diamond border from SOLO que S2. - Comes with ORIGINAL email - Has ALL PAX skins besides TF! - Championship Riven + Icon - All icons from events - All TPA skins - Near all legacy skins that went back on sale a few months ago - 20 Rune pages (near all runes) - All legendary skins
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond S2&S3 Account! Lots of skins + Reg Email
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account has the following: - Diamond border from SOLO que S2. - Comes with ORIGINAL email - Has ALL PAX skins besides TF! - Championship Riven + Icon - All icons from events - All TPA skins - Near all legacy skins that went back on sale a few months ago - 20 Rune pages (near all runes) - All legendary skins
EUW DIAMOND ACCOUNT, LOTS OF CHAMPS/SKINS
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, as I'm in need for some money I thought I could sell my smurf account. The account is on EUW, was diamond season 2 and is around 1700 rating ATM. The account is missing 15 (mostly useless) champions and got quite alot of skins, aswell as 10+ runepages and all the necessary runes. List of champions and skins. Ahri Akali