Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHO HELP ME TO UNBANN ACCOUNT HE WILL GET AWESOME REWARD!

Discussion on WHO HELP ME TO UNBANN ACCOUNT HE WILL GET AWESOME REWARD! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WHO HELP ME TO UNBANN ACCOUNT HE WILL GET AWESOME REWARD!

I need to unbann mine lol account i am perma banned i dont know why :S. I can give platinum team 5x5 + Awesome account.
Old 08/31/2013, 02:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 171/0/0
I think Riot is quite annoying at this Point. I've had a friend who got a banned account, too. He tried everything to get his acc unbanned but after lots of mails and mostly stupid answers he just gave up. I think Riot is very smooth at banning accounts, but if they are perma banned once, they are perma banned.

btw, you're in the totaly wrong topic, and quite noone can help you with your problem.

Greetings Simit6
Old 08/31/2013, 02:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Permaban = Permaban, unbann = impossible
Old 08/31/2013, 03:05   #4

Some people tell me to there is a chance to unbann perma banned account
Old 08/31/2013, 03:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The only chance for you to get your permabanned account unbanned is if you truly didn't deserve it and you convince Riot to re-investigate it. I find it highly unlikely and it pretty much never happens. Maybe if you'll quit flaming/raging/leaving you won't have a problem.
Old 08/31/2013, 03:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Riot really doesn't like giving out perma bans. They check out everything in the past to see if you deserve it or not. But the fact that you flamed beyond the limit, then you deserve it.