Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE Division Boost in Bronze

Discussion on FREE Division Boost in Bronze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/30/2013, 23:06   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype redpyrimaid
Old 08/30/2013, 23:10   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#addet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Cheap Division Boost Bronze - Silver
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
Get Your Reward Every tier/division => Gold V = 55€ discount if you are close to gold V, closer you are, more the discount will be huge :) http://i.epvpimg.com/6jRJf.jpg
[Selling] Cheap Bronze Division Boost!!!
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello , I am Timo from Germany , a guy who plays since 2,5 years League of Legends. Now I am in Platin and decided to help guys who dont get out of Bronze and Silver. Here the Price: 1 Division higher for : 10€ 3 Divisions higher for: 30€ Promotion Games for: 5€ I think I am here on Elitepvpers, a trusted guy so I dont want vouches. I can just do a test game with you.
Willing to boost a bronze player's division
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am a casual league of legends player from America. I will do vouches to get trusted. Reply to this thread if you are interested, and I will leave my skype information on the bottom of the post if you are interested. I am willing to boost a league of legends player's division. 12$ for a bronze tier 17$ for a silver tier This is my lolking link: Chuunin - North America - Summoners - League of Legends
[Selling] Division Boost from Bronze to Plat
05/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Division Boost on EU Cheap EU Elo Push Service done by 2220 player Hey guys, I am introducing you to my cheap EUW elo boost service! NOTE: Can also boost eu/east! About myself.
DIVISION BOOST EUW BRONZE V - DIAMOND V
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Community, da ich des öfteren schon den ein oder anderen Freund aus der ''EloHell'' rausgeholfen habe, habe ich mir gedacht warum ich das nicht genauso hier für andere Leute mache die Probleme haben höher zu steigen. Zu mir: Ich komme aus Niedersachsen bin 20 Jahre alt und spiele League of Legends seit Season 1. S1: Gold S2: Platin S3: Diamant II (Highest Diamant I) :D Ich pushe von Bronze V bis nur Diamant V da ich weiter als Diamant V nicht Sicher gehen kann ob ich es schaffen...